who would win Smaug vs Drogon

Lion Of The Night

Smaug is an intelligent, cunning, speaking beast who is like millions of years old, either spawned by the elder evil god of the world or with direct ascendants who were, and already laid waste to at least one civilisation that had a lot of the best magical weapons and gear in the world. Drogon is like... 4 years old and has a kill record of, what, one little girl, one corpse and a squad of goon? The only way Drogon wins is if Smaug chokes while swallowing him whole.

Smaug, easy, he has size and experience. That is like asking who would win, and NFL linebacker ora middle school running back?

Now Smaug vs Balerion would be interesting. Though I think I would still go with Smaug because it would seem the LOTR universe dragon has a much higher intelligence.

What about dragons from another book series, the Inheritance Cycle, Saphira, Thron, Glaedr, or Shruikan? Minus a rider of course. Would you do a 3 way battle, Shruikan vs Smaug vs Balerion? Saphira vs Thorn vs Drogon?

Black Dread never died in battle and fought in plenty of them, Smaug got his ass kicked by some random dude. He's also bigger.

Put Aegon on Black Dread's back and its settled in terms of intelligence.

Did Balerion ever fight other dragons?

I think putting Aegon on his head is a surefire recipe for disaster: One breath from smaug and you have a kingly barbecue atop a lizard.

:shocked:

Is no one else shocked that Drogon suddenly learned how to talk?!

Ventriloquism from Smaug.

Archived