Released today?

Question for the people who got their copy from amazon.de . Did you order the black or the red one, and does anyone already have their black copy in their hands from amazon.de? I ordered the black one and it says: Derzeit nicht auf Lager. (currently not in stock)

I was planning to cancel my amazon order this morning and get a copy from local store, but as amazon despatched my order I can not cancel now :( TWoW will be pre-ordered in my local store.

Did you pay extra to have it delivered on publication date? If so you should definitely complain.

My pre-order with amazon.de says November 6th as delivery date.

What I expect is that this is the usual pre-order nonsense that their system does and that when the book comes out tomorrow, they will ship it.

Needless to say that I will cancel and order again tomorrow if I see no signs of shipping. It can be a problem with pre-ordering that they ship later than when you order on the day of release.

And here we are, a day later, and as predicted, Amazon.de did not fulfil my order today.

It's amazing, Amazon just cannot handle pre-orders, they just can't. I even gave the benefit of the doubt, and that, as life often teaches, is a mistake.

Archived