What would Rhaegar think of Jon Snow?

sj4iy

Kind of depends but I think the first thing he would say is "You look like your mother"

Then Jon would likely punch him in the face drawing blood.

Then he would say with a laugh as he looked at the blood in his hand "Well you are your mother's son, that is for sure."

Why do you think Jon would punch him? lol

"You've done well, son. Your mother would be proud of you. Sorry about the whole running off with her and inadvertently kick-starting a war that got your mother, uncle, both of your grandfathers and your brother and sister killed. And forced your other uncle to conceal your identity and raise you as his bastard and have you live a lie your whole life. Kick some White Walker ass for us!"

And what happened, then? Well, in Westeros they say - that Jon Snow's bastard complex grew three sizes that day.

"Son, look at you, I bet you're quite a success with the ladies! How many of them have you kidnapped so far?"

"Just the one, actually, and I didn't even know what I was doing"

"That's my boy! Just like his father!"

P.S. Jon's accidental kidnapping of Ygritte is probably my favorite accidental kidnapping since Michael Bluth kidnapped that Mexican woman

"Son, look at you, I bet you're quite a success with the ladies! How many of them have you kidnapped so far?"

P.S. Jon's accidental kidnapping of Ygritte is probably my favorite accidental kidnapping since Michael Bluth kidnapped that Mexican woman

"But the important question is here, son, have you inherited my musical prowess?"

Actually it may have been two, Jon may have captured Val when Mance and his army was taken. It appears to me that Val has some feelings toward him when she played with him when he sent her North. Also when Val appeared dressed in white with Ghost at her side Jon thought something along the lines as "Those two look like they belong together."

Many around this board know that I have been one of the leading proponents (along with BearQueen87) for the theory that Rhaegar figured out before Jon was born that a child born of Rhaegar and Lyanna would be TPTWP because his song really would be A Son(g) of Ice (Lyanna) and Fire (Rhaegar). So I think Rhaegar was expecting a boy and not a girl.

I believe as TPTWP, Rhaegar would look to Jon as the savoir of the world and would be proud of what Jon had accomplished so far, and recognize that much still needed to be done. I think he also would want Jon to go find those other two heads of the dragon pretty fast that are necessary to assist him in winning the Battle for the Dawn. I see no reason why Rhaegar would have any negative feelings regarding Jon at all (altough Rhaegar would be sad that Jon was forced to grow up believing a lie about his parentage).

He still forcibly married the daughter of the man that he killed. That doesn't really say much about integrity. Certainly a smart political move but a morally bad decision.

How do you know that Argella even liked her father? She might have been glad to marry the man who kicked his ass.

Archived