Season 5 Casting, News and Speculation V 6 [show spoilers]

Seneti

Keisha Castle-Hughes finished filming as well.

https://twitter.com/kecahumo/status/538180620971556864

Seems the 'sand snake' crew were there for a couple of weeks , if not more, thought I saw one Belfast snap shot of one of them, but nothing else.

They sure have keep a lip on the cast this month.

With two film crews and another week to go, or is a couple of weeks?... wonder what they shot?

Most probably some interior scenes in Belfast (seems like some Dornish interiors were filmed recently), then I'm quite sure the Wall and Winterfell are in full production right now for the couple of weeks of shooting remaining.

With two film crews and another week to go, or is a couple of weeks?... wonder what they shot?

Back in August or so Sophie said she might be filming into December, though schedules were fluid. At least from social media/sightings, she hasn't been in Northern Ireland for a while.

So, as Konradsmith/Greenjones just reported over at TWOW, Ian Beattie has finished shooting (so yeah, they must have shot some KL interiors very recently in Belfast) and Carice is still rolling (not surprising since I think Winterfell and the Wall will be the two storylines extending all the way to December).

I'm really trying not to read anything in Carice's choice of the word "glamorous" in her tweet ! https://twitter.com/caricevhouten/status/538400508537737216

Mainly cause I really hope they cut the whole glamour sub-plot and because we already know how it ends up when we read too much into actors tweets.

There's no way to know that yet, LordImp. Unless actors are involved in social media or are spotted shooting, it's hard to tell when they return to shoot something.

I meant that that he has big importance to the story and that it will be hard to cut that story or replace him with someone else.

I think the KL shooting's been over for a while actually, Arkash. Around the time we last heard the fellow who plays Tommen tweeted about being done shooting, is my guess of about when they finished there. Also Natalie Dormer's said about two weeks ago (or maybe even three) that she was done filming for the year too. The stuff that Meryn was still up to very recently is probably indoor/in-studio scenes to do with his (presumed) death in Braavos.

^CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE. :bowdown: :blushing: :drool: :bowdown:

Meaning, yes, the more Mel the better for goddamn sure.

Her and Dillane seem to have shot a lot more this year, for what it's worth.

I dident see Dominic Carter on the list of actors at the first page. Anyone knows something about him?

^He's back. WOTW confirmed that pretty early on IIRC.

Yeah, that's a given - after all, a certain somebody has to fetch a block next season, another one has to wield Longclaw, and another again has to nod... And one has to lose his damn head :devil: 😈

When this^ happens, I'll be all this.

Yeah, that's a given - after all, a certain somebody has to fetch a block next season, another one has to wield Longclaw, and another again has to nod... And one has to lose his damn head :devil:

When this^ happens, I'll be all this.

Looking forward to the beheading!

Wasn't it reported that Dany will have a beheading-scene, too? In ep. 4, IIRC, and Daario will behead a slave(? Or was it a slaver?) for her, and then there's massive turmoil and riot after it?

Could it be in the same episode as "Edd, fetch me a block" (which will probably happen in either 3 or 4... or is 4 already too late)?

Do they want to mirroring something with that, like, eh... Both -Jon & Dany- have to assure and reinforce their new powerful positions, and so even execute people among their own company (can't remember if it was an ex-slave or slaver) if necessary, but while Jon earns some respect and approval and cements his position as LC, Dany gets tumult and disagreement... But in the end, it's Jon who gets stabbed by his own brothers, and Dany's inner circle stays loyal to her - or something like that? :dunno:

So, as Konradsmith/Greenjones just reported over at TWOW, Ian Beattie has finished shooting (so yeah, they must have shot some KL interiors very recently in Belfast) and Carice is still rolling (not surprising since I think Winterfell and the Wall will be the two storylines extending all the way to December).

I'm really trying not to read anything in Carice's choice of the word "glamorous" in her tweet ! https://twitter.com/caricevhouten/status/538400508537737216

Mainly cause I really hope they cut the whole glamour sub-plot and because we already know how it ends up when we read too much into actors tweets.

Could have been Braavos instead of kings landing.

Archived