Season 5 Casting, News and Speculation V 6 [show spoilers]

Seneti

Neither did I, but well done to him. The Tunnel was a really good show. In regards to the beard that was fr a previous award he won, so he will most likely still have the same beard he has been having all this time

Yeah that's him with his BAFTA from a years back.

His scruff levels looked about the same as at the end of S4 when he was photographed OUT IN THE WILD on Halloween so I think that's what we'll get. I'm not a big fan of full beards so I'm more than okay with that.

That's my contribution to this super important issue (Dillane!Stannis Beardiosity) today.

The whole point of "the Sight" website is to bring more teasers like this, so yeah, it's likely Dany and Cersei will get some of their own.

hmmmm now i'm wondering what new shot could be shown for other characters. if they showed the house of black and white for arya.....

maggy the frog or something related to that could be shown for cersei

drogon causing havoc could be shown for dany

something related to slavery could be shown for tyrion

People can start speculating on what novel masonry shots we'll get in subsequent teasers!

Jon - a scroll with a pink smear

Theon - snow falling around a weirwood

Yara - shackles

Tyrion - a small boat? shackles?

Dany - shot of Daznak

Brienne - a cave (assuming she meets LSH)

Cersei - a tattered cloth cloak with a seven pointed star

Davos - a cell or a shot of an empty spike on city walls (assuming Manderly)

Myrcella - the silhouette of a man on a horse (Darkstar)

Jaime - a shot of Sunspear? picture of the sand snakes?

Sam - the Citadel?

Sansa - (your guess is as good as mine)

Talking about Stephen and his new won Emmy: I just yet began to watch "The Tunnel" (right now finished the first episode), and I already looove it! :bowdown:

He's so wonderful, I find it quite funny how he -I mean Karl- seems (remember, I only know one epi. so far) to be there the rather loose, somehow charming, joking, chaotic, flexible guy, with a wife and so many children; while Elise is so stern, serious, cold, dutiful, inflexible and "humorless" (does she have Aspergers?), she'd actually fit pretty well to Stannis :lol: (Clémence Poésy is wonderful, too :bowdown:)

Now I'm totally excited for episode 2, it's so thrilling...

/continue watching

ETA: Aww, and this weekend is Stephen's birthday :) Holy moly, I can never believe how old he already is... But I'm pretty sure 57/58 years old Stephen looks still much younger (and better!) than 35/36 years old book!Stannis.

I don't mind superhero movies, but I don't like stupid action flicks. I admittedly enjoyed Winter Soldier and GotG, but didn't bother seeing anything else this year in theatres.

Superhero films are like any other genre, they have good and bad.

The two films listed above (whether one views them as superhero or not) are actually good stand alone films. A 70's conspiracy thriller and a fine space opera.

Classic troll move. Rolling the dice, then when someone pops onto screen he says "see I told you". If nothing happens he vanishes until next year and starts the process again.

Accurate summation.

It's rather sad that he (and others that are just as obvious) keep getting brought up.

I thought Patchface was established as an unreliable poster/troll?

Pretty much.

If Euron is not in this season there will be no Kingsmoot. What will Yara do then? Will she still go to North?

Euron will almost surely be in in some way or another. The question is whether or not we will see him wearing the kraken this season or the next. And Yara will most likely end up in the north.

do we have any indication if a trailer is due out soon? or will it be in January like last year?

They will probably just be trying these snippet videos for the time being. Maybe the final one will reveal the date of the teaser trailer before they kick off the hype train.

If Euron is not in this season there will be no Kingsmoot. What will Yara do then? Will she still go to North?

Euron will be in s6, and there wont be a KM as we know it. Yara will most likely join her ADWD arc so not to much change there. However the problem is if Euron is introduced in s6 and no KM, then who is going to interact with him? Aeron? Vic is most likely cut. So thats what puzzles me, cause it looks like Jamie and Ellaria will introduce us to Dorne, thought that would be the case with Yara is Iron Islands but that seems not to be the case. So big question is who is Euron going to interact with?

Archived