NBA Regular Season 2014-15

Rhom

Knicks have a Shit ton of cap room next season. Almost everyone is coming off the books. The Nets are probably the most screwed.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure everyone, Melo included, knew this year would be a nightmare and they're just waiting to sign some dudes and get a good draft pick to build around Melo. They'll be back to relevance sooner than Lakers I feel. Kings at least have Cousins but Nets are pretty fucked.

Looks like the Grizz are going to take the Warriors. 99-94 with .52 left in the 4th.

ETA: Grizz hold on 105-98. Hell of a game on both ends.

I think the most impressive thing is the Warriors nearly won, despite being without bogut and Lee. They are a well oiled machine at this point.

And sucks to hear about Parker :( . He now joins Randle and Embiid on the all-injury rookie squad. Hopefully there aren't more additions to that team.

Looks like the Grizz are going to take the Warriors. 99-94 with .52 left in the 4th.

ETA: Grizz hold on 105-98. Hell of a game on both ends.

It was a nice win; nailbiter right down to the end thanks to the Warriors' absurd offensive capabilities.

Griz won the game on that ridiculous run the bench made to start the 2nd quarter. Vinsanity couldn't miss! If we can get that kind of play from the bench on a regular basis I really like our chances.

I think the most impressive thing is the Warriors nearly won, despite being without bogut and Lee. They are a well oiled machine at this point.

And sucks to hear about Parker :( . He now joins Randle and Embiid on the all-injury rookie squad. Hopefully there aren't more additions to that team.

There is Orlando's No. 4 pick Aaron Gordon as well, out without a timetable, but possibly back in February is what I read.

Archived