The Expanse (spoilers for books 1–4)

Happy Ent

I have opened up a thread for Nemesis Games. Please do not post spoilers for that book in this thread, or I will harvest your limbs and feed them to my cats. [Happy Ent's limbs will make a fine chair for the roof deck.]

Is it ok to hear reactions from the book? In a non-spoiler "It's great/excellent/disappointing" way? I like hearing reactions - especially before I get to reading the book. Not going to risk the spoiler thread for that though.

If it's too much of a risk folk accidentally spoiling over here - or if people somehow see reactions as opinions, I can live without.

REG,

That was Rhom, not me. I'm waiting for my copy to be delivered. I was reading The Three Body Problem on my phone. I got tired of sqwinting and checked out the book.

I believe he knew that and was making a joke about it. ;)

I'm only a hundred pages or so into Nemesis Games, but I've already seen a current conversation trend creep into the narrative and it grated on my nerves. (Probably because it aggravates me in real life.)

In separate chapters, both Amos and Holden have replied in conversation with the sarcastic "Right?" that I associate with my step daughter and her friends saying "I know... Right?"

:bang:

Archived