Ranking Prominent Villains (Poll - Closed / Results posted)

Bustard

1. Darkstar - Not on the original list but fuck it, he's my favorite "villain" hands down.

Roose Bolton - He's by far the most entertaining out of all them, knows exactly how bad he is and doesn't even try to act like he's anything else. I do kind of admire that aspect of him.

Euron Greyjoy - Over the top and corny but that's why he's fun.

Vargo Hoat - See above.

Gregor Clegane - Basic brute and a major asshole, but he never inspired the same vitriol in me as anyone listed below.

Walder Frey - Some of his little zingers give me chuckles I won't lie, but the Red Wedding hit me hard when I first read.

Littlefinger - I some respect for him for saving Sansa, even though that was more likely for ulterior motives as opposed to something from the goodness of his heart, but he's kind of beta as hell.

Joffrey - Annoying little shit, but that's exactly what he's meant to be, so he doesn't bother me as much as the two below.

Tywin - Charles Dance is a badass don't get me wrong, but I hate the way this asshole is considered a "badass" by like 90% of show watchers. His lines in the books about how he did everything for his family and all that bullshit always just made me role my eyes. I found his hypocrisy insufferable, and I'm a Stannis fan.

Ramsay - At this point, he's tied with Dany and Daario for my least favorite character in the whole series. I wouldn't mind him so much as in the books hes pretty much just made to be as vile as possible, but I've grown to despise Iwan Rheons show-Christopher-Nolan-Joker-ripoff Ramsay with every fiber of my being, and that's extended to my opinion of the book character who's a pretty horrible dude to begin with, but now I have a reason to hate him beyond just his (lack of) morality.

1.) :cool4: daemon targaryen (the demon Dragon)

2.) euron (ironborn abandon)

3.)tywin (for the win)

4.) little finger (giving you all the finger)

5.) the mountain (that crushed the viper)

6.) Roose ( leach blood)

7.)ramsey (the bastard butcher)

8.)Vargo (the goat)

9.) joffrey (the ill born)

8.) Walder (the late lord)

Archived