The Next Death?

Tyrion The Huge

Myrcella. I think Darkstar may finish what he started. For whatever his reasons are, he wants to start a war. That's the fastest way to do it. I'm not writing this in stone, there are many people in peril in these books at this time. I really hope it won't be one of Dany's dragons or Ser Barristan, that would hurt my heart.

Pfff the stupid Vic beating Barristan, the best knight of westeros??No way..

I bet the next death is Vic killed by Ser Jorah

Ser Barristan felt very tired, very old. Where have all the years gone? Of late, whenever he knelt to drink from a still pool, he saw a stranger’s face gazing up from the water’s depths.

Stranger is the god of death according to Barristan. Krakens are said to rise from the water's depths. Barristan seeing a stranger's face gazing up from the depths means that a kraken (Vic) is coming from the depths to slay him.

Ser

Barristan felt very tired, very old. Where have all the years

gone? Of late, whenever he knelt to drink from a still pool, he

saw a strangers face gazing up from the waters

depths.

Stranger

is the god of death according to Barristan. Krakens are said to rise

from the water's depths. Barristan seeing a stranger's face gazing up

from the depths means that a kraken (Vic) is coming from the depths to

slay him.

When old barry dies i hope that he's killed by someone worthy of it..Not that stupid greyjoy...god i hate that guy...

Jeyne Westerling, because apparently she's in TWOW's prologue, and someone always dies in the prologue.

She's in the Prologue, but not necessarily the prologue. I would think her mother is the prologue, dying at the hands of Lady Stoneheart. But we shall she. (in about 5 years when AWoW is finally published. :bang: )

Archived