Would Rhaegar have been a good king? [POLL]

Salafi Stannis

So yeah, let's say someway somehow Rhaegar ascends the Iron Throne and becomes Rhaegar Targaryen, First of His Name, King of this and that and all that. Would he have been a good king? Poll closes whenever voting plateaus, results to be posted soon thereafter.

I'm having flashbacks to the 90s... when my people(?) said something like "we can't vote for a writer/intellectual who married his cousin for president... we need a strong man in power! we better vote for the charismatic leader with the happy family!"

25 years later, the writer got a Nobel Prize and the charismatic strong leader is in jail for crimes against humanity...

I'm having flashbacks to the 90s... when my people(?) said something like "we can't vote for a writer/intellectual who married his cousin for president... we need a strong man in power! we better vote for the charismatic leader with the happy family!"

25 years later, the writer got a Nobel Prize and the charismatic strong leader is in jail for crimes against humanity...

You're from Peru?

Archived