R+L=J v. 125

Kat

It's kinda funny:

R+L=J posters all think that they are like way ahead of the story & are 'in the know"...

But in reality, they are the readers who have fallen the deepest into GRRM's trap...

It is rather humorous, watching it happen...

Of course they do... GRRM is a good writer... At this point he wants ALL readers to believe R+L=J & to think that Jon Snow is 'Special' & that he will be the savior of Westeros...

If you are thinking along those lines, then congratulations, you have fallen into the trap...

--

Note, I understand that not every reader gets R+L=J, but that is not necessary to conclude that Jon is special & will save the realm... This is also why GRRm shout the idea from the roof tops, like saying in an interview that the first question he asked HBO representatives was "who are Jon's parents?" or something like that... He didn't say that because he wants to keep R+L=J a secret. No, he wants his entire audience thinking that Jon is special & the savior... Then he will shatter those expectations...

& that is exactly what is going on... but the story is almost at a turning point... After TWOW, the cat will be out of the bag, so to speak...

Well, thank the gods we have you. I'm so glad the super special snowflake was able to figure it out, while the rest of us live in ignorance.

Of course they do... GRRM is a good writer... At this point he wants ALL readers to believe R+L=J & to think that Jon Snow is 'Special' & that he will be the savior of Westeros...

If you are thinking along those lines, then congratulations, you have fallen into the trap...

*sigh*

Fine. We've done this like 5000000x before. And now is the part where I ask you for your textual evidence and how you got to your conclusion and you vaguely mention things like "it's heavily foreshadowed' and then it starts all over again.

I'm not doing it. Been down this path before.

So...we *were* talking about Rhaegar's trip in the Riverlands, Barbery, Brandon, and Lyanna. Anyone got anything new on this?

This where I will tell you that the textual evidence you ask for is designed to lead you into the trap, not to warn you that there is a trap ahead...

You might as well ask for me to find you a unicorn or a blue rose...

Oh, guys, stop arguing. No one knows if it is a trap or not. It doesn't make sense to non-stop talk about this...

It's not a trap.

Anyway, ATS does this every few days. He declares that we're all blind and ignorant of the 'truth', says he has evidence that he never produces and then disappears when people ask for it. It's not really a fight as much as a cycle.

It's not a trap.

Anyway, ATS does this every few days. He declares that we're all blind and ignorant of the 'truth', says he has evidence that he never produces and then disappears when people ask for it. It's not really a fight as much as a cycle.

Our own version of the War for the Dawn?

Archived