NFL Playoffs Divisional Round part 2: Who is Elite in Foxboro?

Trebla

That is the match-up I most want to see in these playoffs, though. I want to see how that story line plays out one more time - can PFM finally win a big game in Foxboro against Belichick and Brady? And we simply don't have the time left to have many (maybe any) more chances at that.

But we already know the answer to that question. Why do you need to add 2 and 2 again when we know the answer is a Denver loss? I'd have preferred something new at this point. Ravens at Colts would have been exciting and unpredictable. Now we're all condemned to 1 football game next week that has playoff implications.

That is the match-up I most want to see in these playoffs, though. I want to see how that story line plays out one more time - can PFM finally win a big game in Foxboro against Belichick and Brady? And we simply don't have the time left to have many (maybe any) more chances at that.

Fair point. It is a juicy matchup, 2nd for me after a GB v Seattle rematch for all the marbles. It's just that home field is pretty much the deciding factor in the Brady-Manning (or Belichick-Manning) matchup. I'm not saying the Broncos will get routed, I just don't see Peyton walking out of there with a win. At any rate, it should be a hell of a game if Denver wins tomorrow. I just kind of wanted something new instead of the same old thing that will have the same old result.

Fair point. It is a juicy matchup, 2nd for me after a GB v Seattle rematch for all the marbles. It's just that home field is pretty much the deciding factor in the Brady-Manning (or Belichick-Manning) matchup. I'm not saying the Broncos will get routed, I just don't see Peyton walking out of there with a win. At any rate, it should be a hell of a game if Denver wins tomorrow. I just kind of wanted something new instead of the same old thing that will have the same old result.

HOW IS IT JUICY!?!

I'm about to start banging my head against the wall. Why do people want to be subjected to Manning's shitty meltdowns AGAIN? Why can't we move on? The guy fucking blows, and I don't really feel like watching him piss his pants in New England again.

Man, this game is hard on the eyes, and I don't mean the low scoring. WTF am I looking at?

Yeah the color is pretty odd on my end as well. I don't know how to explain it. It almost looks like it rained and the stadium is directly beneath some cumulonimbi-nado or something.

Archived