Why Valdimir Putin is an absolutely fabulous Russian ruler!

Ser Scot A Ellison

How are men dressing as women (which has gone on for centuries if not millenea) and driving the "Decline of Western Civilization"?

Lol didn't you just explain sarcasm to another poster? This thread (which you started) is literally about saying nice things about Putin that you don't mean/are sarcastic (which you also started). I feel like you're probably being sarcastic here and I'm being played).

KStM,

I don't believe PestilancE was being sarcastic. He's the one who wanted to defend Putin's move in "Putin bans transgender driving" thread.

Isn't this the "Putin bans transgenders driving" thread? And this is PestilancE's first post in this thread.

• 2 months later...

Putins not real ,

he's just doing his best

Victor Petrov impersonation.

http://youtu.be/1tIx2tJl4HY

I consider it to be my sacred duty to unify the people of Russia, to rally citizens around clear aims and tasks, and to remember every day and every minute that we have one Motherland, one people and one future.

Vladimir Putin

I am not sure what this thread does, given that we have a Ukraine thread for saying mean and disrespectful things to the one man deemed acceptable by the mighty organs of the United Russia Party, but I am fascinated as to the origins of Scot's vendetta against the name 'Vladimir'.

Archived