NFL Championship weekend part 2: Seahawks soar, Packers choke

Trebla

If they score a touchdown, that will probably be the game. I was hoping the Colts would put on a better show even if I didn't really expect them to win.

On a side note, I drove by the stadium today and they are getting everything set up for the Super Bowl. It's looking good!

Hey look another 250+ pounder caught a TD pass for the Pats. Rex Ryan says he's going to make the Bills into a bully but the Patriots already are one offensively.

Colts D looks like a DI-AA team facing Wisconsin.

Hey look another 250+ pounder caught a TD pass for the Pats. Rex Ryan says he's going to make the Bills into a bully but the Patriots already are one offensively.

Colts D looks like a DI-AA team facing Wisconsin.

Gronk shouldn't be lumped in with the other 250+ lbers since he can run better than a 4.7 40

Gronk shouldn't be lumped in with the other 250+ lbers since he can run better than a 4.7 40

Oh for sure he's a much better athlete than the other ones. Just fits the theme of utter physical domination however.

ETA: Not sure why they had Davis stop covering him.

I'm listening to 'Let it Go' from Frozen on youtube right now as I try to contain the remains of my shattered soul. I told myself all week that this is what would happen, but my problem is that I just care too damn much!

Archived