NFL Championship weekend part 2: Seahawks soar, Packers choke

Trebla

I look at it as the poor man's version of Ravens-Broncos from a couple years ago. One team collapsed when they had like a 98% win probability and the other team took it.

But that game was more entertaining from beginning to end. Still a fantastic ending here including 3 perfect throws by Wilson after 59 minutes of utter crap.

Can't believe the Seahawks won that game because of that goofy-as-fuck 2 point conversion. The chances of them converting that and getting an onside kick are like 11,356,243:1.

Can't believe the Seahawks won that game because of that goofy-as-fuck 2 point conversion. The chances of them converting that and getting an onside kick are like 11,356,243:1.

never tell me the odds

I'm sure Nate Silver and Bill Barnwell are both crunching those numbers right now.

I was thinking along the same lines.

Also the weather looks like a Peyton killer. Luckily he is not playing today.

I'm freaking out right now. I rarely wear a jersey during a game when I'm at home. But I'm excited and just went through a mindfuck trying to find a jersey of someone who was good vs NE. I settled on my Marlin Jackson jersey. Last second INT to win the 2006 AFC Championship and all that.

One more thought on that game as I slowly catch my breath. Aaron Rodgers informed us he had 120 minutes of football left in his calf after the Dallas game. Except the NFCG went to overtime which would've fucked everything up. It's all for the best how it worked out. Now we don't have to watch him as a collapse in a heap in the 4th quarter of the Superbowl as a tearful Mike McCarthy goes for his shotgun.

Seattle Hospitals struggling to cope with ER patients as tons of fans admitted with injuries from falling off of, then jumping back on the bandwagon...

What about Wisconsin Hospitals struggling with a state-wide suicide watch?

One more thought on that game as I slowly catch my breath. Aaron Rodgers informed us he had 120 minutes of football left in his calf after the Dallas game. Except the NFCG went to overtime which would've fucked everything up. It's all for the best how it worked out. Now we don't have to watch him as a collapse in a heap in the 4th quarter of the Superbowl as a tearful Mike McCarthy goes for his shotgun.

Correction: you win the thread.

Archived