Characters that never met who would be the best of friends if they had

James Steller

Qhorin Lefthand and Jamie Lannister (If they put their honour and the whole Kingslaying aside, they would have a lot in common - or be missing a lot in common, am I right? :drool: :dunno: ).

Very good, Qhorin would teach Jaime how to fight with his left hand.

Myself, I would put Rhaegar with Sam, old books and prophecies.

I REALLY don't see Arya and Dany getting along as Dany hates the Starks for rebelling against her family, I just don't think she would forgive her and her family ( lets be honest, she's not one of the forgiving kind ;) ) I actually think if they would meet and Dany somehow knew who she is, she would kill her or something like that.
So lets hope they stay away from each other...

I REALLY don't see Arya and Dany getting along as Dany hates the Starks for rebelling against her family, I just don't think she would forgive her and her family ( lets be honest, she's not one of the forgiving kind ;) ) I actually think if they would meet and Dany somehow knew who she is, she would kill her or something like that.

So lets hope they stay away from each other...

Dany doesn't necessarily hate the "Usurper's Dogs" as her brother would put it, although she made note of the Stark name while riding with Jorah and how much HE hated them.

Gared from NW and Davos. For things missing :uhoh:

Hyle Hunt, Raff the Sweelting and Theon Greyjoy once would've crashed any After-Tourney-Party, I guess. Yet Berkilak put something forward

Similar personalities don't necessarily mean that two people will become good friends. Often it means the opposite.

So, I can well imagine Shagga, Ilyn Payne and Ser Dontos sitting at the bar in some Kings Landing tavern and matching one meat after another - without exchanging a single word, which is the exact definition of being good friends.

BFFs, duckface-style: definitely Shae, Ygritte and Irri. More conservative version (using snapchat): Selyse, Lysa and the Waif.

I'm really not sure why people keep saying people with similar personalities wouldn't become good friends. Speaking as someone who's actually studied statistics like these, you're statistically significantly more likely to be friends with people who have similar interests, outlooks, experiences, and personalities. Sorry, those are the facts.

It's like the "opposites attract" romantic crap. Sure, it's a nice sentiment but statistically it's just dead wrong.

I'm really not sure why people keep saying people with similar personalities wouldn't become good friends. Speaking as someone who's actually studied statistics like these, you're statistically significantly more likely to be friends with people who have similar interests, outlooks, experiences, and personalities. Sorry, those are the facts.

It's like the "opposites attract" romantic crap. Sure, it's a nice sentiment but statistically it's just dead wrong.

:agree:

I think that Stannis and Tywin would be good friends as well. Both are tough, stern and humorless men, committed to their duty.

Archived