Characters that never met who would be the best of friends if they had

James Steller

Robert and Viserys...

Viserys would have his usurper to insult all day long, and Bob would've been laughing his ass off at the same time...

Viserys: "USURPER I WILL RAIN FIRE ON YOU... I´M THE DRAGOOOON"

Bobby B: " you´re funny, but i hunt boars now not dragons"

Viserys: " what?! how drunk are you?"

Bobby B: "YES"

Joffrey, Ramsay, Euron Greyjoy and Gregor Clegane would make the best team ever, but will eventually butcher eachother out of boredom.

The Red Viper, Victarion and Stannis would be good friends, all having a sense of justice in them.

Jamie Lannister and the Red Viper, maybe ?

Rickon Stark and Tommen.

Bran Stark and Shireen.

Daenerys and Margaery.

Roose Bolton and Euron.

Davos Seaworth and Barristan Selmy.

Arianne Martell and Sansa.

Varys and Jaqen Hghar.

Quaithe and Maggy the Frog if they aren't the same.

Roose Bolton and Littlefinger.

But in my opinion the best would be:

Tyrion and Arya !

Arya, Wylla Manderly, Lyanna Mormont, Meera Reed and Alys Karstark. They would've been inseparable.

Jon and Gendry. Both strong, introverted, brave and Arya even compares Gendry to Jon. They are one pair I'm sure will become best friends if they ever meet (and I think they will meet, since I have a strong gut feeling that Arya and Gendry will meet again and Arya and Jon reuniting is a given).

Arya and Asha. I don't think they'd be best friends but they'd definitely like each other.

Brandon Stark and Oberyn pre-rebellion.

Robert, Greatjon and Tormund.

Bran, Shireen and Tommen.

I think best friends are usually people with different personalities and talents, but who share similar interests and core values. Or maybe I'm just speaking from personal experience!

But I do think the best friendships are between people who have some common ground but are still different enough to make things interesting. Davos and Stannis' bromance is much cooler than a Stannis- Aegon III bromance would be.

I think Dany could become great friends with both of the Stark sisters if they met at Highschool or something line that. Arya has a strong sense of justice and a wild spirit Dany would appreciate, but she might also like Sansa's kindness and enjoy some evenings eating lemmon cakes by her side. And both girls would admire Dany's guts.

I'm trying to think of someone Jon Snow would like. Someone smart, who shares his idealism, is worried about the bigger picture, and can make him laugh. Any ideas?

Do dead people count? Because I think that Stannis would get along famously with Aegon the Dragonsbane and Maekar. They could all sit together, grind their teeth, talk about how much justice they're going to bring to Westeros today, complain about being overshadowed by their siblings or how everyone they love is dead...

Best bros for life.

I'm trying to think of someone Jon Snow would like. Someone smart, who shares his idealism, is worried about the bigger picture, and can make him laugh. Any ideas?

Sarella and Asha. I can also see him getting along with lady Olenna better than most people.

I didn't read all the posts but I would be shocked if several people didn't say Ramsay/Joffrey.

we know ramsay likes to have friends around when hes doing whatever the hell he does. he could be like a mentor to Joffrey.

the scary thing is they would prob get along really well and Joff would like promote him to Hand because hes so god damn dumb

Tormund and Robert as people pointed out.

But I also can't see Ramsay getting along with Joff. Ramsay would propably kill him, and Joff would be terrified by him. And there's no chance Joff could kill Ramsay by himself. Even if Ramsay doesn't have proper combat skills, he is still, what in his twenties where as Joff is 13.

Arya and Meera. Arya and Wylla Mormont, Arya and Osha.

Basically there are a few much better role models for Arya out there than the ones she's had. I am kind of surprised Meera and Osha didn't really hit it off, but they were mostly all focused on Bran, and Osha was kind of a murderess until she got captured.

Archived