Season 6 Casting, Sightings and Speculations

Swineherd

No, Darkstar is supposed to look like a Targaryen. I don't think we're getting the Myrcella maiming. I think Myrcella asks Jaime if he really is her father. Jaime will then decide to tell everyone the truth. Myrcella stays in Dorne since Trystane doesn't care she's a bastard. Bronn stays in Dorne and leaves the show. Nymeria goes with Jaime back to King's Landing to join the Small Council, Tyene follows them to infiltrate the Sparrows. And Obara goes to Oldtown and her story is merged with that of Sarella. That's my guess of what will happen.

I see it differently.

First, Myrcella definitely leaves Dorne, since we know she will be queen at some point then die. Trystane may not care she is a bastard, but Doran would and may already know, and it is likely even that Doran will try to have Trystane court Dany.

Jamie supposedly has a jet pack this season which has not yet been used much, so he will leave Dorne soon. My guess is he leaves with Myrcella becaus Doran lets them go. Doran realizes he will have war on his hands if he does not get Myrcella out of there and because he now knows about Dany. The betrothal will be broken.

Merge Obara with Sarella? God I hope not and doubt this too. They are polar opposites: Sarella loves Oldtown, Obara wants to sack it. Sarella is really smart and careful, Obara is a hothead. IMO Obara was included because she has an actual role of her own to play in WoW, probably connected to the Euron in the Reach storyline. It is show cannon that Oberyn had 8 daughters and Elia was name dropped. I think it is likely we will get more of his daughters next season, including Sarella.

Funny to see the casting thread revive !

Hello everyone for the first edition of a thread that will likely count 50 versions by next March ! :cheers:

I see it differently.

First, Myrcella definitely leaves Dorne, since we know she will be queen at some point then die. Trystane may not care she is a bastard, but Doran would and may already know, and it is likely even that Doran will try to have Trystane court Dany.

Jamie supposedly has a jet pack this season which has not yet been used much, so he will leave Dorne soon. My guess is he leaves with Myrcella becaus Doran lets them go. Doran realizes he will have war on his hands if he does not get Myrcella out of there and because he now knows about Dany. The betrothal will be broken.

Merge Obara with Sarella? God I hope not and doubt this too. They are polar opposites: Sarella loves Oldtown, Obara wants to sack it. Sarella is really smart and careful, Obara is a hothead. IMO Obara was included because she has an actual role of her own to play in WoW, probably connected to the Euron in the Reach storyline. It is show cannon that Oberyn had 8 daughters and Elia was name dropped. I think it is likely we will get more of his daughters next season, including Sarella.

Fair point about Myrcella becoming a Queen before she dies. I almost forgot that.

Regarding Obara, I hate it when characters are being merged, but in the books she goes after Darkstar. Since Darkstar most likely has been cut, they will have to give her something to do.

These news got me HYPED.

I hope we get more casting news as filming approaches, the speculation in between seasons is always a fun time

It's definitely not the entire casting breakdown, but probably most of the important parts are in the descriptions.

It's definitely not the entire casting breakdown, but probably most of the important parts are in the descriptions.

I think many many like the fact, that we most likely get Randyll and Euron :D And seriously I already thought they would cancel Euron's plot line..so these news are awesome for me :D

I think many many like the fact, that we most likely get Randyll and Euron :D And seriously I already thought they would cancel Euron's plot line..so these news are awesome for me :D

Let's be patient about it but you are right, it seems that we will have Euron, which end the daario/Euron theory, but i am careful about all of that, i am still a bit confused;haha

Exactly, shortsighted. Aegon is not Arianne and Jon Connignton. His presence changes the very dynamic of Westeros itself. They are expendable. Aegon is 99% not expendable. Thats like cutting one of the five kings in the war of the five kings. Not going to happen. Delayed? Yes. Cut? no way.

I hope Victarion gets name-checked even if he never appears. Even saying "he died" would be sufficient for me. I want the fact that Tyrion referred to Theon's uncles, plural, to not become a retroactive continuity error.

It's just history, not a continuity error. Even if we only get one uncle still alive.

Let's be patient about it but you are right, it seems that we will have Euron, which end the daario/Euron theory, but i am careful about all of that, i am still a bit confused;haha

Sure, not that we get trolled :ohwell: but at least..we can hope now :D

Exactly, shortsighted. Aegon is not Arianne and Jon Connignton. His presence changes the very dynamic of Westeros itself. They are expendable. Aegon is 99% not expendable. Thats like cutting one of the five kings in the war of the five kings. Not going to happen. Delayed? Yes. Cut? no way.

I'm a fan of Aegon in the books but look, it's not going to happen in the show. Tyrion is now with Dany, Aegon was never on the way to Mereen. Varys supports Dany, not Aegon. And Myrcella could be the next queen with the support of the Martells. No need for Aegon in the show.

Sure, not that we get trolled :ohwell: but at least..we can hope now :D

haha no worries, and definitely not a trolling game. Just a though, what about Dickon Tarly, the other part called "Brother" in the breakdown, anyone has informations about that character? what he looks like? I hope we'll know more about Samwell's family, it's an interesting one!

I'm a fan of Aegon in the books but look, it's not going to happen in the show. Tyrion is now with Dany, Aegon was never on the way to Mereen. Varys supports Dany, not Aegon. And Myrcella could be the next queen with the support of the Martells. No need for Aegon in the show.

I have to say you have a point here, it will not make sens to have Aegon coming from nowhere, it was great in the book, but in the TV Show it has to be cut, it will not be the first time;)

haha no worries, and definitely not a trolling game. Just a though, what about Dickon Tarly, the other part called "Brother" in the breakdown, anyone has informations about that character? what he looks like? I hope we'll know more about Samwell's family, it's an interesting one!

I absolutely agree. But I have to confess, the fact that Euron is my fav. character from the novels.. you can imagine that I'm craving to see him in the show. But I'm curious about the others too. Maybe we will see new characters which were normally introduced in TWoW? I think we have to wait several months to get real confirmations :D

Given this new big Euron/Reach storyline, I'm guessing a lot of heads will roll in Season 5 to make space. I'm thinking the WF storyline comes to some sort of incredibly bloody conclusion.

I disagree.

If YG is really Aegon, it's an incredibly lame plot premise by GRRM. The character we all knew was dead is alive in book 5? WTF?

If YG is fAegon, then why should D&D invest in this character? You think the TV audience will give a shit?

Archived