Season 6 Casting, Sightings and Speculations

Swineherd

Movie is unlikely, as much as I (and GRRM) would like it. It isn't in HBO's best interest to have a movie, it would piss off their customer base. I'm sure we will keep seeing episodes in IMAX though and maybe there will be a movie in the ASOIAF universe that isn't GOT.

I don't see 8 seasons.

The show isn't going to need more than a handful of segments to do the Others, because they have not much presence in the show. So, really, other than Euron, there aren't any new elements, once Dany gets to Westeros it's all wrap up.

Euron could save the train wreck this show is becoming.

So excited to see whats happening with the IronBorn now. They better not make a mess of it like the Dornish storyline.

I think they will have Euron attacking the Citadel, since Sam is going there.

So this also confirms that Euron ≠ Daario?

It looks that way and I really hope so. This was one of the more idiot theories out there IMO.

Anyways, I think the priest description fits Damphair to a certain extent. The thing is that if we get Euron, I think that there will be other (at least minor) Ironborn characters added, aside from Yara, as for only two characters interacting throughout the Iron Islands scenes seems a bit unlikely. So I think there's a chance of adding a priest of the Drowned God, if not Aeron than someone similar to him. I don't think they'll pass up the chance of showing us more of the Ironborn religion.

Also, am I the only one who is waiting to see the Ironborn do the finger dance? :D

It looks that way and I really hope so. This was one of the more idiot theories out there IMO.

Anyways, I think the priest description fits Damphair to a certain extent. The thing is that if we get Euron, I think that there will be other (at least minor) Ironborn characters added, aside from Yara, as for only two characters interacting throughout the Iron Islands scenes seems a bit unlikely. So I think there's a chance of adding a priest of the Drowned God, if not Aeron than someone similar to him. I don't think they'll pass up the chance of showing us more of the Ironborn religion.

Also, am I the only one who is waiting to see the Ironborn do the finger dance? :D

I've never liked the theory either.

If they have to add some more Ironborn, they should add Victarion..at least for a small role.. I'd love to see him too. Ironborn storyline was always one of my fav. But fingers crossed that this priest is Damphair.

And yes.. the finger dance on screen would be fun XD

Aegon is cut. No Arianne, no Jon Con, no nothing. Sorry, mate, time to get over it.

A very shortsighted remark. Casting has just begun, not to mention two of those aren't like the other.

I've never liked the theory either.

If they have to add some more Ironborn, they should add Victarion..at least for a small role.. I'd love to see him too. Ironborn storyline was always one of my fav. But fingers crossed that this priest is Damphair.

And yes.. the finger dance on screen would be fun XD

Yes, I also would have liked to see Victarion very much (especially with his Kraken helmet), but I can kinda see why he is cut. However I would also be satisfied to see other Ironborn like, Andrik the Unsmiling, Nute the Barber, the Red Oarsman, Ralf the Limper, Rodrik Harlaw, Gorold Goodbrother, Erik Ironmaker, Gyles Farwynd, Lucas Codd, Maron Volmark, etc. :)

I wonder if the priestess will end up a Red Priestess...

Although I wish they'd re-use Rila Fukushima if they need one !

EURON CONFIRMED MY LIFE IS COMPLETE !!! NOW GIMME VAL !!!

I love hate to be the party pooper, but not "confirmed" actually.

I love hate to be the party pooper, but not "confirmed" actually.

"Pirate, man in his 40’s to late 50’s. He’s “an infamous pirate who has terrorized seas all around the world. Cunning, ruthless, with a touch of madness.”

He’s a dangerous-looking man. A very good part this season".

Who is he then? Shitmouth? Nimble Dick? :rolleyes:

"Pirate, man in his 40’s to late 50’s. He’s “an infamous pirate who has terrorized seas all around the world. Cunning, ruthless, with a touch of madness.”

Does it say Euron? No? Then not confirmed.

how did you came to that information? Do you have more character's description for season 6?:)

Nimble Dick...would be awesome on the show. I'll take it :cool4:

Archived