Season 5 Casting, News and Speculation V 10 [Spoilers]

Arkash

Well that's better than the others at least. That would put it as the 8th longest GoT episode, Also keep in mind the listed time and the actual scenes runs about 3 minutes over any footage. The intro sequence is usually around 1:55 minutes, and the credits around a minute.

Oh and I completed work on the first part of my data collection, which you might be interested in looking at:

http://s6.postimg.org/kn8cxi58v/Locationsof_Thrones_Kyrd.png

Yes, that is every location in every episode graphed to the second.

You're everything I ever wanted to be. wow.

Just don't tell me there is another one for characters. I still need a point to my life.

You have a very warped view of Sansa fans. I haven't seen any claiming she's in love with Sandor or that all of her misfortune is Tyrion's fault.

I guess you have never tried to discuss alternate ideas about Sansa's story then. ;)

Frankly, it is Sansa fans who have a warped view of me. Try visiting a thread that deals with Sansa and even mentioning the very real obstacles to annulment and the fact that LF's plan all along has been for Tyrion to DIE, not for Sansa to get an annulment, and see how the discussion evolves from there.

hi there.

long time lurker, first time poster here.

i've seen over the last few pages it being speculated that Tormund dies this season so i just wanted to let everyone know that i saw the actor at heathrow terminal 5 a few weeks ago. The thing i noticed was that he still had his full unkept ginger beard and wild/big ginger hair do. Based on that, i'm assuming that he maybe does survive this season as he was certainly maintaining the character's look.

If he rocks this look regardless though (and it does suit him) then this post/information is irrelevant.

sorry if the above means nothing but i just wanted to pass on what i saw

keep on speculating people! :)

Good to know! :)

Hippocras, while you may have been insulted etc. on Sansa threads in the past, it would be nice if you would not lump all Sansa fans together and then throw insults yourself by calling them close.minded and obnoxious. Just saying.

Hippocras, while you may have been insulted etc. on Sansa threads in the past, it would be nice if you would not lump all Sansa fans together and then throw insults yourself by calling them close.minded and obnoxious. Just saying.

Well he made a generalization, which is pretty accurate.

Did you see the video of the Comic Con last year with the Sansa fan got up and threw a shady remark at GRRM because she thought the show was 'doing Sansa better' than he was? Nevermind that Sansa is his character and he'll do with her whatever he wants.

Did you see the video of the Comic Con last year with the Sansa fan got up and threw a shady remark at GRRM because she thought the show was 'doing Sansa better' than he was? Nevermind that Sansa is his character and he'll do with her whatever he wants.

Omg what

Is there a link?

Also show sansa sucks tbh

Did you see that new fast and furious trailer? Pretty good. I think Sansa is owned by Microsoft, I could be wrong.

hi there.

long time lurker, first time poster here.

i've seen over the last few pages it being speculated that Tormund dies this season so i just wanted to let everyone know that i saw the actor at heathrow terminal 5 a few weeks ago. The thing i noticed was that he still had his full unkept ginger beard and wild/big ginger hair do. Based on that, i'm assuming that he maybe does survive this season as he was certainly maintaining the character's look.

If he rocks this look regardless though (and it does suit him) then this post/information is irrelevant.

sorry if the above means nothing but i just wanted to pass on what i saw

keep on speculating people! :)

Hey!

I'm pretty sure he sports the wild beard and hair outside of filming too, though. He's a fairly known actor here in Scandinavia so I do remember him looking like that long before he was cast in Game of Thrones.

Hivju actually do have some of that Wildling persona he shows on the show, also. So the actor isn't that far from the character, personality wise. Just, you know... not an angry murderous brute.

I guess I only care because Sansa fans are so unbelievably obnoxious and closed minded about discussing ANY other possibilities for Sansa's story. It offends me that there is basically only one version of Sansa's story that can be discussed without insults being flung and misrepresentations of what one said being sarcastically propagated all over the forums. The only allowed version:

Yeah, I can see how that can get annoying. For all that counts, I actively disagree with two-and-a-half of the three points you posted. I only think that Sansa will remarry. And, hey, I fully admit that this is up in the air, too?

Can you, however, try to put aside your, admittedly justifiable, jaded view of 'Sansa fans' and see that the majority of the plotline I described works even if, as you think, Sansa will not remarry? After all, this depends both on Littlefinger working the technicals and Sansa's own decision (and blind luck/future-plot). And that, on the other hand, I made no moral judgments whatsoever of the marriage to Tyrion?

e: also, agreeing with the points the others mentioned above.

e2: once again, Brienne is the one more interesting to me now. Where will she finish?

Hey!

I'm pretty sure he sports the wild beard and hair outside of filming too, though. He's a fairly known actor here in Scandinavia so I do remember him looking like that long before he was cast in Game of Thrones.

Hivju actually do have some of that Wildling persona he shows on the show, also. So the actor isn't that far from the character, personality wise. Just, you know... not an angry murderous brute.

thanks pal, i thought that was probably the case. i did a quick google search and the vast majority of photos show him sporting impressive facial hair!

So? Doesnt change the fact that generalising all Sansa fans as the same.type of person and throwing out insults like obnoxious and.close-minded is offensive and misguided does it?

The actions of some fans does not = every fan.

So? Doesnt change the fact that generalising all Sansa fans as the same.type of person and throwing out insults like obnoxious and.close-minded is offensive and misguided does it?

The actions of some fans does not = every fan.

I think fandom makes people more extreme. You get drawn into debates you usually wouldn't much think about and when people perhaps are more devoted to their ideas you end up becoming more devoted to your own as a result.

In general, the people who think the show is "doing Sansa better" are not fans of the book version.

Archived