Season 5 Casting, News and Speculation V 10 [Spoilers]

Arkash

Though last year HBO Latino's schedule had the first four episode titles before anyone else at around this time, they don't appear to yet. They do however have the info for ep. 503.

http://www.hbolatino.com/apps/schedule/ScheduleServlet?ACTION_DETAIL=DETAIL&FOCUS_ID=776459

Rated TVMA: ADULT CONTENT, ADULT LANGUAGE spacer.gifRunning Time: 57 minutes

A GoT ep. without any violence or nudity! By Jove. What's the world coming to?

BTW HBO LATINO lists 501 and 502 as being a minute shorter than the American HBO reported them to be. So when the listing for 503 comes out on the American HBO schedule it will likely say 508.

From the leaked pictures and footage, it actually looks like Daznak's Pit will be entertaining on screen. And blackwater was really the only thing that happened in Season 2 besides meeting Team Dragonstone and Margaery.

I thought you said not much happened?

It's because they're not particularly flashy characters. If it had been any of the lannisters, dany or Arya ,sansa I bet they would have gotten more attention

Agree. Though I think the Sight campaign was so badly executed in general (what was it, sign up for text messages or something?!) that a lot of people weren't very invested by the time it finished

He who owns half the brothels in Westeros also has the power to close half the brothels in Westeros.

Ooh, good point.

Aidan basically confirmed in one of his interviews that he will have scenes with the HS. Getting an annulment is certainly where I think many of our thoughts will go, and I agree that I don't think it would be as hard to achieve as others say. If the story demands it, it will happen.

Also a good point! Thanks for reminding me about that. Evidence amasses. :-)

I think that the part about getting the annulment is less important, actually - as I mentioned above, it's pretty clearly just a plot device that, at best, can lead to some yummy King's Landing scheming. Sansa's side is more interesting. She'll be obviously making a moral choice - who she wants to be? As per the perv site, she probably will marry; the question is, what happens afterwards?

- If the SanSans are correct, the Hound is alive, she'll meet him again and she'll run with him - she'll decide that she wants a protector in life.

- If I'm correct, she will accept that she can be a major player in the game, and will choose to take and have the power. She may or may not meet the Hound; she may or may not have sex with Littlefinger.

- And there are a lot of possible variations.

Either way, whatever she chooses, it will be controversial. [i think that she'll go for power, because otherwise, her story may as well end now. But, hey, whatever floats your boat. And it's all up to what her plot is next.]

Well. That's Sansa. I'll deposit the complete prediction in this thread. And now, as Diablotion wrote:

If Sansa turns down Brienne and there is no LSH what will happen to Brienne's storyline? She has absolutely nothing to do if both the Stark girls refused her.

We know that she gets turned down, becomes disillusioned, some old woman helps her, but on the other hand, there's no Brotherhood in this season.

My only half-tongue-in-cheek prediction is that she takes a hint from book Hound, fucks off to some quiet island and gets a career change until the plot needs her.

The story does NOT demand Sansa get an annulment though, Only certain fans demand it. It has nothing to do with what the story needs. It keeps coming up for reasons that have nothing to do with the story: people find the continuation of her marriage unpalatable. But since when does GRRM care about that? He does not and never will.

The story does NOT demand Sansa get an annulment though, Only certain fans demand it. It has nothing to do with what the story needs. It keeps coming up for reasons that have nothing to do with the story: people find the continuation of her marriage unpalatable. But since when does GRRM care about that? He does not and never will.

is it allowed to get divorce in Westeros?

Since I am not one of these people, I don't understand the point. I sincerely think that the annulment is just a plot device. If the plot wanted her to, Sansa could easily remarry without it and the plot would decree that everyone important accepted it. Or the annulment would arrive by owl raven. I just think that the show needs to stretch out a plotline over a season - and the existence of the annulment could provide some fun for Littlefinger to scheme for on the show.

As I wrote above, I think that, within this prediciton, Sansa's bit would be the more interesting, given that she'd be making the moral choices while LF would be just dealing with the technicalities.

--Why do you care so much about not annuling the marriage, anyway? Are you attached to it somehow?

If Sansa turns down Brienne and there is no LSH what will happen to Brienne's storyline? She has absolutely nothing to do if both the Stark girls refused her.

This is assuming that Brienne doesn't have story after LSH. Of course she does, she still hates Stannis and loves Jaime.

I guess I only care because Sansa fans are so unbelievably obnoxious and closed minded about discussing ANY other possibilities for Sansa's story. It offends me that there is basically only one version of Sansa's story that can be discussed without insults being flung and misrepresentations of what one said being sarcastically propagated all over the forums. The only allowed version:

1. She is in love with Sandor (rather than experiencing a teenage crush on someone who forces her to confront her own ideas about the violence she has experienced and the myths and delusions of her childhood).

2. She will marry again to someone her fans find more palatable than Tyrion (refusing to see that dangling Harry the Handsome Heir in front of her nose is a manipulation tactic based on what LF thinks he knows about her and is not LF's actual plan, and that this piece of manipulative bullshit is the only reason anyone thinks she will remarry in the first place).

3. The terrible things that have happened to her are somehow Tyrion's fault because he is a Lannister, but never once is the Hound considered responsible for obeying Lannister orders all these years and for being a Clegane. Hypocrisy.

This is why I think it is one of the ''characters that die on the show that aren't dead in the book'' GRRM was talking about.

hi there.

long time lurker, first time poster here.

i've seen over the last few pages it being speculated that Tormund dies this season so i just wanted to let everyone know that i saw the actor at heathrow terminal 5 a few weeks ago. The thing i noticed was that he still had his full unkept ginger beard and wild/big ginger hair do. Based on that, i'm assuming that he maybe does survive this season as he was certainly maintaining the character's look.

If he rocks this look regardless though (and it does suit him) then this post/information is irrelevant.

sorry if the above means nothing but i just wanted to pass on what i saw

keep on speculating people! :)

hi there.

long time lurker, first time poster here.

i've seen over the last few pages it being speculated that Tormund dies this season so i just wanted to let everyone know that i saw the actor at heathrow terminal 5 a few weeks ago. The thing i noticed was that he still had his full unkept ginger beard and wild/big ginger hair do. Based on that, i'm assuming that he maybe does survive this season as he was certainly maintaining the character's look.

If he rocks this look regardless though (and it does suit him) then this post/information is irrelevant.

sorry if the above means nothing but i just wanted to pass on what i saw

keep on speculating people! :)

This is interesting. Thanks for that.

Running Time: 57 minutes

BTW HBO LATINO lists 501 and 502 as being a minute shorter than the American HBO reported them to be. So when the listing for 503 comes out on the American HBO schedule it will likely say 508.

Well that's better than the others at least. That would put it as the 8th longest GoT episode, Also keep in mind the listed time and the actual scenes runs about 3 minutes over any footage. The intro sequence is usually around 1:55 minutes, and the credits around a minute.

Oh and I completed work on the first part of my data collection, which you might be interested in looking at:

http://s6.postimg.org/kn8cxi58v/Locationsof_Thrones_Kyrd.png

Yes, that is every location in every episode graphed to the second.

Archived