Why did Robert pardon Gregor

Robert killing the children and Elia if the lannister´s hadn´t is FAN FICTION, as real as saying Jon Snow would kill Tommen and Myrcella for being part of the royal family that executed Ned...

As for the hit called on Dany, have a look on her plan with viserys and the dothraki, if you are a monarch and people plan an invasion on your country full of savages, would you send them what?? Flowers????...

And Robert didn´t smile at the children´s bodies, he called them dragonspawn when he was arguing with Ned after a long war against the house who ruined his life and called for his head...

I look like a broken record now, if people don´t like the character, fine, if they think Robert is not the victim of the war then i´m reading something different...

:bs: Dany wasn't a child. She was an active enemy and she was fair game.

An enemy? All she had done at this point is get married and pregnant. lol. When you say "enemy" you mean threat as heir to the Iron Throne, no different than Rhaegar's children.

An enemy? All she had done at this point is get married and pregnant. lol. When you say "enemy" you mean threat as heir to the Iron Throne, no different than Rhaegar's children.

You do know that from all he knew she married Drogo in order to invade Westeros, which btw it's true?

Robert killing the children and Elia if the lannister´s hadn´t is FAN FICTION, as real as saying Jon Snow would kill Tommen and Myrcella for being part of the royal family that executed Ned...

As for the hit called on Dany, have a look on her plan with viserys and the dothraki, if you are a monarch and people plan an invasion on your country full of savages, would you send them what?? Flowers????...

And Robert didn´t smile at the children´s bodies, he called them dragonspawn when he was arguing with Ned after a long war against the house who ruined his life and called for his head...

I look like a broken record now, if people don´t like the character, fine, if they think Robert is not the victim of the war then i´m reading something different...

http://replygif.net/i/716.gif

Robert sent an assassin after a pregnant Daenarys. Saying he wouldn't have killed the babes in Kings Landing seems to be heavy on the rose colored glasses. Eddard thought his command was so vile, he threw the badge of the Hand of the King down on the table and walked out out of the Small Council. The painting Robert as a valiant hero with morals is really laughable.

Exactly. And saying he would not kill Rhaegar's kids who he calls dragonspawn is ridiculous. And they are kids of Rhaegar who he hates more than anyone in the world.

Exactly. And saying he would not kill Rhaegar's kids who he calls dragonspawn is ridiculous. And they are kids of Rhaegar who he hates more than anyone in the world.

Again :bs:. There have been told many times that Robert was a good man who couldn't have done it.

lol

That is the same marriage agreement that he made while Robert was still alive.

Again :bs: . He made an agreement but he didn't make any other contact and he basically abandoned MadKing's spawns for 14 years and only after Robert's death he actually tried to contact them and move against the Throne.

You do know that from all he knew she married Drogo in order to invade Westeros, which btw it's true?

http://replygif.net/i/716.gif

Fine, but why deny then that he would have killed the infant heirs to the Iron Throne? You can't have it both ways.

If, as far as Robert is concerned, Daenary getting married on the far side of the world = war, then living heirs to the Iron Throne = threat.

Robert's own words and intentions condemn him.

Fine, but why deny then that he would have killed the infant heirs to the Iron Throne? You can't have it both ways.

If, as far as Robert is concerned, Daenary getting married on the far side of the world = war, then living heirs to the Iron Throne = threat.

You do know the difference between a child and an adult right?

Robert sent an assassin after a pregnant Daenarys. Saying he wouldn't have killed the babes in Kings Landing seems to be heavy on the rose colored glasses. Eddard thought his command was so vile, he threw the badge of the Hand of the King down on the table and walked out out of the Small Council. The painting Robert as a valiant hero with morals is really laughable.

Exactly. He sends people to do his killing. I don't think he would of killed the children himself. He would have had someone else do it if it wasn't for Gregor; he couldn't even kill a wolf pup. And painting Robert the hero with morals? Just because I don't think he has it in him to kill children doesn't mean he has morals; I think it means he's too craven to burden the responsibility of his own decisions.

Again :bs:. There have been told many times that Robert was a good man who couldn't have done it.

Again :bs: . He made an agreement but he didn't make any other contact and he basically abandoned MadKing's spawns for 14 years and only after Robert's death he actually tried to contact them and move against the Throne.

You yourself agree that Robert decided to kill Dany and Viserys to secure his throne. What makes you think he wouldn't have done the same for Rhaegars kids. If Robert was a good man he would have acted against the Lannisters.

The first ones are what if´s... no one is denying, he didn´t killed them, PERIOD... if someone says he would, then we need proof he would, because one of this days we are going to start believing everyone would kill the children... i believe DAVOS would kill the children, do anyone else?

The second one was a clear threat that not only Robert knew, but almost everyone did and agreed... and guess what? it is happening...

Should he follow Ned´s advice? Then when westeros is in full war with savages by the thousands, what would ned say? Sorry bro, my bad

You yourself agree that Robert decided to kill Dany and Viserys to secure his throne. What makes you think he wouldn't have done the same for Rhaegars kids

Ok again yet again because it seems that I wasn't clear. Rhaegar's children were children, MadKing's spawns were adults. Robert had the chance to kill MadKing's spawns before Dany got pregnant but he didn't and the claim that he didn't because of JonA is just bs since her was the King and he could had done it no matter what JonA would had said.

If Robert was a good man he would have acted against the Lannisters.

Utter bs. He had no reason to go against Tywin. There is nothing to do with goodness. You do not go against your most powerful High Lord for something that a.had to be done, b.happened before Robert took the crown and c. there was no way of fixing it.

"And Rhaegar ... how many times do you think he raped your sister? How many hundreds of times? I will kill every Targaryen I can get my hands on, until they are as dead as their dragons, and then I will piss on their graves." - Robert Baratheon

Hmmm so when someone say I will kill you when he is angry he is a killer? No matter that when he has the chance he doesn't do it? Then more than the 90% (?) of all the human beings are serial killers. Good to know! :bang: :bang: :bang:

"And Rhaegar ... how many times do you think he raped your sister? How many hundreds of times? I will kill every Targaryen I can get my hands on, until they are as dead as their dragons, and then I will piss on their graves." - Robert Baratheon

In all your life, when you were mad, did you never said... "i´m going to kill you" or "i would kill that bastard" NEVER?? well then i must be a murderer because i´ve said some things out loud that would get me to the dungeons

Let me just say that when you don´t like a character it´s almost impossible to change your mind, so people, believe in what you want... if he would kill the children, dany, elia, hodor, bran whatever... but let´s point those as WHAT IF´S

Robert Baratheon KILLED Rhaegar Targaryen and dozens of wild boars for example... that we can call book canon

In all your life, when you were mad, did you never said... "i´m going to kill you" or "i would kill that bastard" NEVER?? well then i must be a murderer because i´ve said some things out loud that would get me to the dungeons

Let me just say that when you don´t like a character it´s almost impossible to change your mind, so people, believe in what you want... if he would kill the children, dany, elia, hodor, bran whatever... but let´s point those as WHAT IF´S

Robert Baratheon KILLED Rhaegar Targaryen and dozens of wild boars for example... that we can call book canon

Flawed analogy. He IS a murderer. When you say these things AND send assassins to kill pregnant women, the "You've never been mad before"? excuse goes out the window.

The second one was a clear threat that not only Robert knew, but almost everyone did and agreed... and guess what? it is happening...

Should he follow Ned´s advice? Then when westeros is in full war with savages by the thousands, what would ned say? Sorry bro, my bad

Have you read the books? Khal Drogo wasn't going to invade westeros until Robert sent assassins to kill daenerys (who was a child, don't care what any one else says a 13 year old is a child IMO) and her unborn kid. Even if drogo gave viserys 10,000 dothraki I doubt they would have followed someone they laughed at and considered weak across water that they're terrified of. Robert (not the marriage agreement) convinced Drogo to invade westeros.

Sorry not assassins, but rewards to people who would kill her

He send an assassin to kill an adult enemy. So effing what?

Daenarys is 13 years old in book 1. Adult enemy? She's a 13 year old girl that got married on the far side of the ocean. Just face it: Robert had a genocidal mentality against the Targaryens.

Archived