Dance 2.0 Who declares for who?

I'm convinced Dany is going to get the shadiest allies Westeros has to offer, think of it as dodgeball, since Dany is going to get there late all the good players are going to be taken so she'll have the kids with asthma nobody else wanted.

Dany's Allies:

-Ironborn

-Clansmen (Vale)

-False flowers (Tyrell)

-Freys

-Aurane Waters

Aegon6 Allies:

-Dorne

-GC

-Stormlands

-BwB

-Sallador Saan

-the "rabble"

Jon/Stannis Allies:

-Stannis' vets

-wildlings

-North (GNC)

-Vale

-Riverlands

Tommen Allies:

-Lannisters

-Boltons

-The Reach (?)

-Crownlands

I honestly don't think there's gonna be a second dance of the dragons, there's not enough time, not enough dragons, and it would weaken the realm too much for the incoming battle against the others. We've already had a civil war of huge proportions. And I just don't know how it would advance the story, also I don't think Aegon's a Blackfyre either

I'm with you.......

If there's a genuine Second Dance, I believe that Aegon, Daenerys, Tommen, Stannis and Euron are all important contenders for various thrones. Also, I'd say that the Second Dance of the Dragons has already started, only Daenerys hasn't arrived to the party yet. ASOS essentially ended the War of the Five Kings, with the Lannister sieges of Riverrun and Raventree being the last battles in that particular war (since thosetwo sieges were first mentioned in ASOS). The Dance began concurrently with the end of the War, and on several fronts, with the Boltons marching past Moat Cailin, Stannis marching from Castle Black, the Ironborn setting sail towards the Reach, the Lannisters making an effort to take Dragonstone and Storm's End, and Aegon landed in the Stormlands.

Now, for how I believe the various factions will be grouped, at least initially... well, it's not very straightforward or clearcut like the WOTFK was, and as different contenders and other VIP's die there will be shifts in the political landscape.

Daenerys Targaryen (Targaryen faction)

House Arryn and the rest of the Vale.

Most of the Crownlands but Crackclaw Point and Blackwater Bay houses mainly.

Her Unsullied.

Her sellswords (Stormcrows, Second Sons, Windblown)

Her freedmen (Free Brothers, Mother's Men, Stalwart Shields)

Volantese (slaves and the Fiery Hand?)

Dothraki (Jhaqo's khalasar?)

The Iron Fleet?

I've always felt that Dany will come to Westeros with only her dragons and maybe some sellswords. I can't see how she can get them across the Narrow sea in time and she's gonna have to leave some one back to police Slavers Bay. If she leaves a good commander with the Unsullied and the Dothraki, she'll be able to focus on the IT. Could the Dothraki be effective and survive Winter weather? She'll need a lot of ships to carry that many people. Of course the Ironmen would be a great asset for that task.

I'm convinced Dany is going to get the shadiest allies Westeros has to offer, think of it as dodgeball, since Dany is going to get there late all the good players are going to be taken so she'll have the kids with asthma nobody else wanted.

Dany's Allies:

-Ironborn

-Clansmen (Vale)

-False flowers (Tyrell)

-Freys

-Aurane Waters

Aegon6 Allies:

-Dorne

-GC

-Stormlands

-BwB

-Sallador Saan

-the "rabble"

Jon/Stannis Allies:

-Stannis' vets

-wildlings

-North (GNC)

-Vale

-Riverlands

Tommen Allies:

-Lannisters

-Boltons

-The Reach (?)

-Crownlands

lol Aurane Waters. Dont underestimate that guy!! However, i think hes gonna be Team Aegon. /dancey shrug

Why is Salla Team Aegon? And why would BwB be Team Aegon?

Now why on earth would the Tyrells not have any inclination to side with Tommen's forces? After all, they are pretty much linked with the crown at this point.

Vale is likely to do what is in the best interest of the North. This is hinging on my theory about Sansa literally taking control of that area. If she remains without power there, the Vale likely will side with Aegon (to root out Lannister power). However, if Littlefinger still has any say in the matter, then Dany looks likely. (only to try to put a knife in her back)

lol Aurane Waters. Dont underestimate that guy!! However, i think hes gonna be Team Aegon. /dancey shrug

Why is Salla Team Aegon? And why would BwB be Team Aegon?

Now why on earth would the Tyrells not have any inclination to side with Tommen's forces? After all, they are pretty much linked with the crown at this point.

Vale is likely to do what is in the best interest of the North. This is hinging on my theory about Sansa literally taking control of that area. If she remains without power there, the Vale likely will side with Aegon (to root out Lannister power). However, if Littlefinger still has any say in the matter, then Dany looks likely. (only to try to put a knife in her back)

Salla is team Aegon, because I'm pretty sure he's been working for Varys.

BwB, I was referring to Ned Dayne's faction...I don't think Lady Stonehearts group is going to last long.

Tyrells are super pissed at the crown right now. They were loyalists and given their opportunist nature the minute they see actual dragons they're going to side with team dragon.

I've been waiting for a LF/Dany meet. What scares me is she's probably going to really like him. He's a witty flatterer and Dany loves wit and herself so...

Agreed, she is going to have the least westerosi, otherwise no one else has a chance and that's no fun

Yes, but I doubt Jaime will tell Dany his reasons. He's more likely to simply say "yes, I did it" and that's it. Look at his reaction when he faced Rhaegar in a dream. He was very much in tears, feeling guilty. And while Aerys was an asshole, he was Dany's father, and his dead caused her to suffer a lot. It's more likely he will see her as a second chance to not fail Rhaegar this time.

Eh I'd say it saved her from a lot of suffering though actually; imagine having Aerys and Viserys both around.

Because his Father/Grandfather was of the band of nine.

seems legit. (honestly, i cant rebut that. Got nothin')

Tyrells are super pissed at the crown right now. They were loyalists and given their opportunist nature the minute they see actual dragons they're going to side with team dragon.

But...they are the crown more or less. The removal of Cersei is all that really needs to be done at this point. They arent about to give that cushy position up for a dragon. (unless one is literally breathing fire on them.)

I think Tommen will die when Cersei torches KL, and Cersei will return to the Westerlands (with Myrcella? with Trystane?) and rule from their, but as more of a defensive ruler, and queen of the Westerlands. Perhaps a Greyjoy marriage is imminent. I can imagine the crownlands finally mobilising and following her.

Stannis ain't making it out of the North. Either Sansa joins him with the Vale knights ala show, or she goes with Aegon ala the tourney champions in the Hedge Knight.

Aegon will have Dorne, the Hightowers and Rowans, as well as many stormlords (the ones whose houses he has captured) and the Blackfyre supporters.

The Vale could support either of the two, or neither.

Dany will have the Crackclaw lords, some stormlords, the Tyrells (under Willas) and Redwynes.

Aegon is outed as a Blackfyre, there is heavy infighting, Aegon dies, Dany gets the army and marches on Cersei, who Jaime kills and makes peace with Dany. Even though he killed her dad.

Euron will take KL not knowing that Cersei torched the place.

I don't think there are many Blackfyre loyalists left in Westeros. Those who are still there may join him due to their GC connections, but the bulk of Aegon's supporters have to be Targaryen loyalists. There won't be any of those left to declare for Dany upon her arrival but she may be able to strike a deal with whoever is opposing Aegon.

Off the top of my head (and assuming there'll be a Dance):

Starks: Aegon

Tullys: Aegon

Swanns and miscellaneous Stormlords: Aegon

Martells: Aegon

Hightowers: Aegon

Ironborn: Dany

Lannisters: Dany

Yronwoods: Dany

Vale: it's a toss up, but I think Dany

Crownlands: Dany

Tyrells: neutral

I don't see the West joining her unless Tyrion is far away from her and she ate the pill and sucked her hate out.

People say Yronwood would betray , but as of now he is Doran's most loyal.

I think Tommen will die when Cersei torches KL, and Cersei will return to the Westerlands (with Myrcella? with Trystane?) and rule from their, but as more of a defensive ruler, and queen of the Westerlands. Perhaps a Greyjoy marriage is imminent. I can imagine the crownlands finally mobilising and following her.

Stannis ain't making it out of the North. Either Sansa joins him with the Vale knights ala show, or she goes with Aegon ala the tourney champions in the Hedge Knight.

Aegon will have Dorne, the Hightowers and Rowans, as well as many stormlords (the ones whose houses he has captured) and the Blackfyre supporters.

The Vale could support either of the two, or neither.

Dany will have the Crackclaw lords, some stormlords, the Tyrells (under Willas) and Redwynes.

Aegon is outed as a Blackfyre, there is heavy infighting, Aegon dies, Dany gets the army and marches on Cersei, who Jaime kills and makes peace with Dany. Even though he killed her dad.

Euron will take KL not knowing that Cersei torched the place.

It is about impossible to our him, he and any in Westeros had no idea. Illyrio would probably die before he talks.

I don't see the West joining her unless Tyrion is far away from her and she ate the pill and sucked her hate out.

People say Yronwood would betray , but as of now he is Doran's most loyal.

Until, you know, he realizes his heir died along with the boy he's raised from a child on a foolish quest of Doran's.

<br/> don't think Dorne will go anywhere as a whole, I think we will get a reversal of previous Blackfyre rebellions where the Martells support the Blackfyre's but the Yronwoods support the Targs. I do think that Aegon will be popular at first mainly in the Reach and the Riverlands but that eventually Dany will get people on her side. The Vale will be Danys via Tyrion, and possible the Westerlands as well, as Aegon will hate the Lannisters.<br/>

This. But Tyrion didn't guarantee the Vale. He doesn't know Sansa is there, and as far as he knows, the Vale is still under Lysa Arryn, right?

Archived