why was Ladystoneheart cut out

Black Dragons

FREY SCUM ABOUT TO SWING:

"You weren’t there! You have no witnesses!”

THOROS: 

“Um, I think you’ll find we do, Frey scum about to swing. Lord Fish-Heart?”

ENTER LORD FISH-HEART: 

“That’s right. We DO. I mean, technically I missed it when I went out for a piss and didn’t see it for myself, but I hear you cut my favourite niece’s throat, Frey scum about to swing!”

“This doesn’t have the same emotional resonance, asshole. Get me my lawyer.”

THOROS:

“Silence, Frey scum about to swing! Words are wind! She don't speak, er, I mean …. he don’t  …”

LORD FISHHEART:

“I DID leak … you bastards laid on too much bloody wine for that … but I remember.”

1 hour ago, Damorian said:

"You weren’t there! You have no witnesses!”

THOROS: 

“Um, I think you’ll find we do, Frey scum about to swing. Lord Fish-Heart?”

ENTER LORD FISH-HEART: 

“That’s right. We DO. I mean, technically I missed it when I went out for a piss and didn’t see it for myself, but I hear you cut my favourite niece’s throat, Frey scum about to swing!”

“This doesn’t have the same emotional resonance, asshole. Get me my lawyer.”

THOROS:

“Silence, Frey scum about to swing! Words are wind! She don't speak, er, I mean …. he don’t  …”

LORD FISHHEART:

“I DID leak … you bastards laid on too much bloody wine for that … but I remember.”

:P

That's so stupid they might actually do it.

Shane Snow: Where did people hear that thoros would be back?

Earlier this week:

http://watchersonthewall.com/another-season-3-cast-member-confirmed-to-return-for-game-of-thrones-season-6/

Meera of Tarth: so if there's no Merret can Lsh still be possible?

Don't see why not, she could just capture Black Walder or the recast Lothar instead. The story loses something though in that making the hapless Merrett her first victim in ASOS kind of underlined her blind vengeance and chimed in with the bigger theme about the one-size-fits-all inhumanity of war.

I think that much like Joffrey, House Frey is another of those exceptions on its characterisation docket the TV version is happy to keep as inbred 2D monsters, tbh.

But would've been interesting for the show and more inkeeping with what it's done with characters like Jaime etc to have a Frey who - black and white morality be damned - wasn't a complete shit.

3 hours ago, HairGrowsBack said:

:P

That's so stupid they might actually do it.

Blackfish will be the one hanging frey elements. Sansa would be even worse and Thoros can't be the one.

this or lsh is the most secret surprise that got has ever kept. Which would be amazing. Some people speculate than Lf sees Lsh in the trailer.

35 minutes ago, Damorian said:

Earlier this week:

http://watchersonthewall.com/another-season-3-cast-member-confirmed-to-return-for-game-of-thrones-season-6/

Don't see why not, she could just capture Black Walder or the recast Lothar instead. The story loses something though in that making the hapless Merrett her first victim in ASOS kind of underlined her blind vengeance and chimed in with the bigger theme about the one-size-fits-all inhumanity of war.

I think that much like Joffrey, House Frey is another of those exceptions on its characterisation docket the TV version is happy to keep as inbred 2D monsters, tbh.

But would've been interesting for the show and more inkeeping with what it's done with characters like Jaime etc to have a Frey who - black and white morality be damned - wasn't a complete shit.

Oh damn thanks idk how I missed that one I go on that site about 20 times a day to see if anything new lol

37 minutes ago, Ser Matt Dayne said:

I think another fair point is that if they're just going to give the LSH role to someone else like the Blackfish, then how do they explain Beric's absence? Why is Kaye back but not Dormer?

Good point

1 hour ago, Dragon in the North said:

I don't think it's Blackfish. Blackfish is holding Riverrun.

But then who would be the one in charge?It must be a Tully, isn't it? I hope they don't make Sansa or Arya do this.

LSH?

2 minutes ago, HairGrowsBack said:

Why would Brienne be meeting him though, if not for him imposing her some kind of dilemma ?

He could take over the LSH role in that capacity, but I don't think he'll be leading the BWB and hanging Freys.

5 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

But then who would be the one in charge?It must be a Tully, isn't it? I hope they don't make Sansa or Arya do this.

LSH?

I believe there was a casting call for a new leader of the BWB. 

23 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

this or lsh is the most secret surprise that got has ever kept. Which would be amazing. Some people speculate than Lf sees Lsh in the trailer.

Episode 6.10? Maybe LF replaces Merret Frey?

On 4/19/2016 at 3:38 PM, Lautrec said:

It would be great if Martin would give Lady Stoneheart the pleasure of killing LF for destroying her family, but he generally never rewards any character in such a way and since LF is a quasi good guy in the show, this surely will not happen.

Archived