why was Ladystoneheart cut out

Black Dragons

2 hours ago, The Arthur Smith said:

Which i'm confused with the Brotherhood's importance of the plot without LSH since they disappeared for 3 seasons.

I can't find the explanation, when I do I will post it,Found one of them,  but it seems that the BWB will not be the good guys that help the poor that they are in the books. The description I saw said something along the lines of "they once were good but now are threatening the people they chose to protect".

"“a group of renegades who have turned on the land that they swore to protect . . . The group is using religion to justify terrorizing and extorting what they need from the people of the countryside.” As many fans have already noted, this might be a slightly twisted version of the Brotherhood Without Banners. Show watchers originally met that group back in Season 3 when the Brotherhood captured Arya, Gendry, and the Hound. You remember, their leader Beric Dondarrion had that neat flaming sword."

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/08/game-of-thrones-season-six-brienne-lady-stoneheart

16 minutes ago, The Fattest Leech said:

I can't find the explanation, when I do I will post it,Found one of them,  but it seems that the BWB will not be the good guys that help the poor that they are in the books. The description I saw said something along the lines of "they once were good but now are threatening the people they chose to protect".

"“a group of renegades who have turned on the land that they swore to protect . . . The group is using religion to justify terrorizing and extorting what they need from the people of the countryside.” As many fans have already noted, this might be a slightly twisted version of the Brotherhood Without Banners. Show watchers originally met that group back in Season 3 when the Brotherhood captured Arya, Gendry, and the Hound. You remember, their leader Beric Dondarrion had that neat flaming sword."

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/08/game-of-thrones-season-six-brienne-lady-stoneheart

so this is where brienne will run into gendry and have a rorge/biter style fight against brotherhood members?

Just now, Gendry_Goldeneyes said:

so this is where brienne will run into gendry and have a rorge/biter style fight against brotherhood members?

They kinda already broke those events up in earlier seasons.

They gave part of that battle to Brienne vs The Hound, and the other parts to Arya and The Hound an episode or two before that back in S4.

Sadly, no Gendry, orphan kids or BWB in either case :dunno:

2 hours ago, The Arthur Smith said:

Which i'm confused with the Brotherhood's importance of the plot without LSH since they disappeared for 3 seasons.

Because that's how the show "deals" with things. They drop stuff left and right, and if and when the feel the plot needs those things back, voilà. The Blackfish went for a piss in series 3, never to be seen or heard of again. There's still people who think he was in on the RW, I know a few. Gendry, still rowing, he's probably in Asshai by now. I very much doubt LSH will make an appearance. And know what? If she does, now, it will be stupid. There's no point, the RW was 3 s ago.

1 hour ago, The Fattest Leech said:

Urghhh

6 minutes ago, Ruhail said:

Urghhh

I know. Even though the BWB seem to be splitting in to different factions, some are not happy with LSH, they are in my top 3 favorite storylines. They are Robert's men, they are helping the Blackfish, they are helping the smallfolk. Thoros does mention they are struggling under the negative influence of LSH, but that is part of her arc, not the BWB in general. I hope the cliffnotes included this extra detail :lol:

I just finished a Clash re-listen last week and have been working through Storm and I just love them all over again.

17 minutes ago, The Fattest Leech said:

I know. Even though the BWB seem to be splitting in to different factions, some are not happy with LSH, they are in my top 3 favorite storylines. They are Robert's men, they are helping the Blackfish, they are helping the smallfolk. Thoros does mention they are struggling under the negative influence of LSH, but that is part of her arc, not the BWB in general. I hope the cliffnotes included this extra detail :lol:

I just finished a Clash re-listen last week and have been working through Storm and I just love them all over again.

This simplistic take on the religions of Westeros always bothers me alot. 

Woah, just when the Stoneheart hype train was in dire need of an engine stoking to get those rusty wheels a turnin' ... loving the news about the return of Thoros/Paul Kaye! B)

And if a HANGING scene with him in doesn't mean anything LSH-related is potentially still on the table, well ....

Three years burned means I'm probably erring on the side of caution this time and choosing not to get my hopes up. But damn, if it isn't game on, one last time, for the hopers until the end of season 6. :blink:

I will concede it's starting to feel increasingly odd that almost every supporting aspect of her storyline from the BWB, to the aformentioned hangings, checking back in with the Tullys, not to mention Brienne and Jaime being exactly where they need to be by season's end is all, well ... VERY INTRIGUING. :blush:

Suddenly that inadvertent comment Christie made the other week about being great to work with actors on GOT - amongst others - like Michelle Fairley (i.e: the one that everybody took to mean 'back in season 2') may actually have some credence ...

But like I said ... fourth time burnt? No thanks. :unsure:

14 hours ago, Gendry_Goldeneyes said:

sansa will take lady stoneheart's role this season

No she won't, there are enough leaks to show that clearly will not happen, she is at the battle in the North at the time the Riverlands plot will take place.

I personally have a feeling she will be here for Season 6. No evidence as such, but I wants it.

• sigh...me too

but how many dead characters could they bring back from the dead in one season?  there is a lot of hype on you know who that is all but confirmed. Would they really bring back LSH too?  they cant play the magic card too many times, even in a fantasy show,  and frankly, if there was a choice between the two, who would you pick? 

5 minutes ago, JonSnowed said:

No she won't, there are enough leaks to show that clearly will not happen, she is at the battle in the North at the time the Riverlands plot will take place.

Agreed. I don't understand why a lot of people think Sansa is taking the LSH role when she's dealing with the Bolton.

The closest thing that someone embedded the LSH job is Arya, that is if she will be the one to kill the Freys including Walder.

Best case scenario is, while remaining feasible that Fairley's return could be kept under wraps, would be a brief hanging in a secluded area and using little to no extras.

I have a feeling this heavy focus on the tagline of the long night coming and with it the dead is a heavy handed hint that resurrection will be a big part of season 6, and in more ways than one. 

Everything up until now points to her being cut but the outlaws gone bad casting call, Thoros' apparent return, the Riverlands, the Freys.....all of this just seems too perfectly poised to not deliver. Imagine if they pulled the ultimate swerve this late in the game. It has the potential to be one of THE moments of the series.

3 minutes ago, The Arthur Smith said:

Agreed. I don't understand why a lot of people think Sansa is taking the LSH role when she's dealing with the Bolton.

A year ago I wouldn't understand why would Sansa go to Winterfell when she was set to start the game in Vale.

8 minutes ago, Dizzy Walker said:

I personally have a feeling she will be here for Season 6. No evidence as such, but I wants it.

•  
  • sigh...me too

but how many dead characters could they bring back from the dead in one season?  there is a lot of hype on you know who that is all but confirmed. Would they really bring back LSH too?  they cant play the magic card too many times, even in a fantasy show,  and frankly, if there was a choice between the two, who would you pick? 

Someone made a good point that LSH could be the counter to Jon's seemingly clean resurrection. 

She'll be the abomination and the Lord's work at its darkest, while Jon will literally represent the light (even though he obviously will be effected by his experience in some manner).

22 minutes ago, 239JMFL34109 said:

UNless HBO contracted for those full ten season i never thought we would get more sansa in the vale then we got. 

Unless the show has enough budget to cast Vale characters and had Jeyne joined Sansa at King's Landing in season 1, then yes. 

Archived