College Basketball 2015 - 2016: Wherein we forget that last season ever happened

Rhom

What the fack is happening here, Rhom?  I just got home and turned the game on, expecting to immediately turn it off because you guys were up 25... 

In other news did you see they're doing Gameday when UK comes to AFH?

ETA: They just said Lee is out with an inure. What happened?

Apparently Lee has a cut over his eye.  Assuming concussion too.  No one seems to know what's up.

I have no clue what's going on here.  This is not the team that played Duke.

Ulis is obviously hampered by the elbow.  Lee is out.  Labissiere never got off the plane after the Duke game.

Makes me sick.

This is not the team that played Duke.

It's funny you say that because I was thinking that UCLA doesn't look any better than they did when we whooped their asses.  I'm also of the opinion that Duke is really not that good this year, and looking at their schedule it doesn't look like we'll find out until conference season (their only remaining decent non-con game is Utah on the 19th).

And now no more Proythress for the rest of the game... maybe they'll rally without him?

Well... We take pleasures in small things.  Like watching 30 kids storm the court from a school with the most titles in the history of the sport.

It looked like security did a good job preventing on the one half of the court (UK's), but the other (UCLA's) it didn't look like they even tried.

Yes, I was there.  Not a bad first time at Pauley. 

The thing that needs to be said first and foremost is what Ramsay Gimp said about Posterized.  That was a crazy dunk. 

I don't know how one reconciles the UCLA team in the season so far with the one tonight.  It certainly seemed like Kentucky didn't play their best and that UCLA played near their peak; only way you get a result like this. 

Shaq was in the house!

Ole Miss with a nice win today at UMass. Haven't been too impressed with this team so far, and I'm still skeptical of the decision to go with Moody at the point, but the effort today was outstanding and getting a road win versus an A-10 team (even if they turn out to be mediocre) is a positive. 

Well Sparty moves to top of the polls this week with the UK and Maryland losses. One thing I know from years of following Izzo teams is he doesn't like these sort of early high rankings though. He's often been a master (like Bobby Knight was) at getting his team to peak right around March, this was unavoidable though I guess, with Valentine on a tear and all.

Well Sparty moves to top of the polls this week with the UK and Maryland losses. One thing I know from years of following Izzo teams is he doesn't like these sort of early high rankings though. He's often been a master (like Bobby Knight was) at getting his team to peak right around March, this was unavoidable though I guess, with Valentine on a tear and all.

Is your team back to full health yet?

I watched some of Arizona State vs aTm the other day and was impressed.  All of a sudden, I'm a bit nervous about Saturday's game!

Are you playing ASU on Saturday?  I can't imagine you have a conference game already.

Anybody catch the Baylor/Vandy game last night?  That was quite fun.

Is your team back to full health yet?

Are you playing ASU on Saturday?  I can't imagine you have a conference game already.

Anybody catch the Baylor/Vandy game last night?  That was quite fun.

Yeah, we've got a "home" and home with ASU.  They play at Rupp this year and then we go play them in the Bahamas or something next year.  Its nice being able to dictate terms to other Power 5 schools.  :D

Archived