[TV SPOILERS] Meanwhile, in Dorne...

I don't think Sansa is going to get raped. And I don't think Roose Bolton would even let Theon be there in the bedding...

also, the title, I believe personally, refers to:

1). The Sand Snakes kill Myrcella

2). Jaime and Bronn arrive.

3). Doran captures them and rebels.

Or something similar to that.

And frankly, whereas Ser Arys might be an idiot enough to fight Areo Hotah and a dozen more crossbowman, Bronn isnt that type of person. It would look entirely out of character.

I really, really want to talk about this episode.

First, both the Wall and Meereen are missing. That's interesting, because it really speaks to how they parallelise Jon and Dany this season.

Instead we get:

- In Dorne, Trystane and Myrcella. The Sand Snakes attack. Jaime intercepts that - or maybe the other way round: Jaime sneaks in, the Sand Snakes attack him? Then, they are all imprisoned. Hopefully, we'll learn that Ellaria did not send the necklace. And, hopefully, Bronn will at some point die (this'd be great).

- In King's Landing, Loras' trial, OK; also, Olenna and Littlefinger talk in a trashed whorehouse... Maybe Cersei is already apprehended by the end of the episode? Can the plot move that fast? KL probably won't be in E7, and 'Cersei struggles' in E8... It would be funny if both Jaime and Cersei ended the episode in jail.

- In Winterfell, Sansa marries Ramsay. That's an event of its own importance.

- In Braavos, Arya 'trains'. What does this entail? Does she get blind this episode? Does she get a new face, maybe?

- And finally, Jorah and Tyrion run into slavers. Tyrion's travelogue continues...

I don't think Sansa is going to get raped. And I don't think Roose Bolton would even let Theon be there in the bedding...

also, the title, I believe personally, refers to:

1). The Sand Snakes kill Myrcella

2). Jaime and Bronn arrive.

3). Doran captures them and rebels.

Or something similar to that.

And frankly, whereas Ser Arys might be an idiot enough to fight Areo Hotah and a dozen more crossbowman, Bronn isnt that type of person. It would look entirely out of character.

Sansa will do it willingly, I guaranty that. Because, for some fucking reason it is "important" for her to go through with this because she is trusting Littlefinger - this according to Sophie turner and to a lesser degree Alfie Allen. Yes, Theon is forced to watch, it is already reported on credible sites that that is the case. It is also supposed to be important for Theon to re-emerge from Reek while whitnessing this as his character has known Sansa's character since she was like 4-5 years old and had once hoped to marry her someday. (yes, that may come out in the next episode post discussion and it is mentioned by Theon in the books).

How crazy would it be if they offed Jaime? But yep..I think Bronn indeed bites the dust, Myrcella maybe. I think this is going to be a good episode. The last one set up a lot of things and did a lot really well for sh*t to go down. I think 5.6 is gonna be a big one.

I wonder if all the Sandsnakes will be heading to KL at the end of the season? Or just Nym and Tyene.

Re LittleFinger.

I just saw the preview with LF saying he lives to serve. Is there a chance that they are linking LF to the faceless men via valar dohaeris? Might we see what it means to serve being explained to Arya and then LF saying that line in an obviously linked way this episode?

How crazy would it be if they offed Jaime? But yep..I think Bronn indeed bites the dust, Myrcella maybe. I think this is going to be a good episode. The last one set up a lot of things and did a lot really well for sh*t to go down. I think 5.6 is gonna be a big one.

I wonder if all the Sandsnakes will be heading to KL at the end of the season? Or just Nym and Tyene.

They can't off Jaime yet, he's in the synopsis of episode 7. :D

I think that Tyene will be show Sarella, and will head for Oldtown - she's the most boyish of the three. Nym will go to KL, and Obara will stay.

I think that Tyene will be show Sarella, and will head for Oldtown - she's the most boyish of the three. Nym will go to KL, and Obara will stay.

I thought about it too, but i doubt it. From the casting and the interviews it seems Tyene is supposed to be harmless looking seductive hothead with penchant for poison. Not very fitting personality for studies in the Citadel. On other hand i can imagine D+D thought that a little hotheaded slut infiltrating The Faith can be fun to write. There is also a possibilty that she will poison Tommen in the books and even if she wont, it is a good misdirection. And can you imagine the outrage of PC crowd, if they give Sarella´s storyline to the whitest SS?.

I dont think anyone n Dorne will die in this episode. Areo will stop the fight before anyone get hurt. Well expect Bronn who will get poisoned and according to that nudity watch site, he will get Tyene´s striptease and the "antidote" in the episode 7. Since it will be the episode that will probably introduce Tyene closer (ehm), it might be the episode where Bronn will die, in the prison, poisoned ......He wanted a boring dead afterall and giving him any sort of heroic dead would be wrong and out of character.

As far as Sand Snakes introductory scenes go, I'd say :

Well, we got Obara's in 504, so that's settled.

Now we'll get Tyene in 506. My guess is she'll be interracting with Ellaria and Bronn and we'll learn more about her.

But, by my entire speculation, the one I expect most in Nym in 507. I'm envisionning a scene with her alone with Doran where he'll appeal to her reason, her political cleverness and the legacy of her noblewoman of a mother to make her stop her madness and see another way (Jessica Henwick said Nym is the most sophisticated and cold-headed of her sisters, so that's gotta pay off !) to get revenge (for exemple : go to King's Landing and take my seat in the Small Council - dont be as stupid as your father !)

That's what I think too.

I really hope he doesn't die, I like watching Bronn.

I don't know about this, a source (poster called patchface on watchersonthewall) who has credibly leaked a lot of stuff from this and previous seasons said they're casting Sarella for season 6.

What is the point of having Sansa in winterfell married to Ramsay?!!! I just want to grab D&D and shake them. It made more sense to send her to Stannis via ship and Eastwatch-by-the-sea. Why engage in this sacrificial virgin plotline. It seems totally pointless!! And how on earth is this going to make Sansa a player, the way we've been promised since the season started. I am so angry about this plot line, I may just stop watching the show.

What is the point of having Sansa in winterfell married to Ramsay?!!! I just want to grab D&D and shake them. It made more sense to send her to Stannis via ship and Eastwatch-by-the-sea. Why engage in this sacrificial virgin plotline. It seems totally pointless!! And how on earth is this going to make Sansa a player, the way we've been promised since the season started. I am so angry about this plot line, I may just stop watching the show.

1. The Boltons need a way to gain support/loyalty of the Northern Lords who consider them treacherous.

2. Sansa is thought to be the heiress to Winterfell since Robb, Bran, and Rickon are (considered) dead. Sansa's marriage to Tyrion was not consummated. In the books Fake Arya is used because Sansa is a fugitive and married, but having not consummated does make it plausible to void the marriage if the Boltons don't mind being rebels after Tywin's death.

3. Rather than introduce a character never seen on the show, they use a main, recognizable character who is otherwise doing close to nothing in the source material that would make sense to substitute in.

4. Baelish is hedging his bets playing both sides, though clearly his end game isn't quite clear to us yet, though he is at the current time using Sansa as a way to gain more power as he is in the books.

5. Sansa's character development and transformation from pawn to player makes sense to occur in her ancestral home, and cuts out a lot of tertiary characters for the show to bring the northern conspiracy to life.

It makes perfect sense, to be honest. I don't think it has been executed perfectly but your sensitivity to Sansa being potentially in danger is blinding you from seeing that it was actually a good change from Sansa babysitting Sweetrobin and eating lemon cakes for an entire season. This seemingly isn't a plot to show further abuse to Sansa but rather a plot where she actually can overcome adversity and become powerful in her own way instead of whatever the fuck she's doing in the Vale being Petyr's puppet.

sources are now saying that in fact this episode is the wedding and bedding. Theon is forced to watch the bedding and it is the traumatic scene everyone is upset about. No nudity is supposed to be shown for it but it is supposed to be completely understood what is going on. If Sansa endures this, the title would be an oxymoron.

I can't see how that works.

First off, I don't think Roose and Ramsay are going to break off a war for a wedding. The whole point of the wedding is to unite the north round house Stark-Bolton. That requires them to defeat Stannis first.

Secondly, Sansa is still married to Tyrion and that looks like it is a key part in the future plot arcs. Particularly with no Tysha in the series.

So logically, the wedding comes after the showdown with Stannis.

What I think is going to come is not a rape scene, but a 'this is what is coming to you' scene. Ramsay wants Sansa to know what is coming before she marries him because that is his type of sadism. Probably something like strangling one of his other three mistresses to death for kicks.

And when Ramsay leaves, Myranda probably has orders to kill her if Stannis wins the battle.

DarkandFullofTurnips (can't quote you because the quote button does not work for me)

I don't want Sansa to stay in the Vale. My problem isn't that she was moved to Winterfell, my problem is the execution of the plot once she got there. They could have kept her hidden as Alaynne and turned her into the Hooded Man. Or she could have actually done something more than pount. She could have contacted more servants and started determining who is loyal and who can be used. She could have attempted to get more intelligence. Instead she sits around pouting. Pouting is not turning her into a player. Pouting is just annoying. She's still a victim; a different type of victim than she was in Kings Landing, but still a victim.

Archived