(Book spoilers) Will Daenerys in this episode...

...fly away with Drogon to Vaes Dothrak? Since this is the episode with the Deznak's Pit fight, will it be the same as the books, with Drogon being drawn by the smell of blood and going apeshit before flying away with Dany? It's already pretty set up, since Daario mentioned that he thinks Hizdahr is the leader of the Sons of the Harpy, and Tyrion can take Barry's place as the guy in charge after Daenerys has dissapeared, and have Hizdahr arrested etc.

What the hell is going on with Grey Worm? Is he still going to be on deathbed?

He's not in the showdown with the Sons of the Harpy, as we've seen in the trailers. I guess he and Missandei will have another moment, but apart from that, i guess he might miss all the action, thus keeping him alive for more pointless romance plots.

I would be shocked if she didn't fly out with him this episode. I would think they will focus on establishing Tyrion as her top guy so people know she wants him in charge while she is flying away. I could see Tyrion being introduced to Hizdar, Daario, and Grey Worm early in the episode and saving the fighting pit scene for the end of the episode.

I would be shocked if she didn't fly out with him this episode. I would think they will focus on establishing Tyrion as her top guy so people know she wants him in charge while she is flying away. I could see Tyrion being introduced to Hizdar, Daario, and Grey Worm early in the episode and saving the fighting pit scene for the end of the episode.

I will predict there would be a coup by Son of Harpers in this episode, and Ser Jorah Mormont the sucker will sacrisfy his life for Danny, he may even win a tear or two from Danny, and he dies a very happy man

I don't know about Vaes Dothrak, but I otherwise think you are spot on.

Daario will be part of the council for a bit, but be uncooperative. Tyrion will advocate for securing the city for Dany's return, but Daario will insist on going to find her. I think he will leave the city with his men, the Unsullied and everyone else stays to keep the city in order.

I do want to assume Hizdar will be in charge of the SoH, but it migth also be useful--narrative-wise--to have him remain part of the council. Otherwise, how will these Westerosi people (and Daario) alongside Unsullied be able to keep the peace or at least some semblance of order in Mereen?

What happen with Daenerys and Hizdar marriage?

In the show they're not yet married, so maybe there's a quick ceremony in this episode before the pit. Or they just speak of it happening off screen.

As for the op, yeah they're flying somewhere but who knows where that'll be.

Also...

http://www.makinggameofthrones.com/production-diary/2014/11/7/the-dragon-has-four-heads

That's definitely Drogons lair somewhere by the sea it looks like.

I think she will ride Drogon but I have no idea where she is going to go. Maybe out of the city but then what? They havent built up the threats Meereen is facing outside of the city.

Anyway. I hope she says "dracarys" again...

She and Drogon are going to go to the pyramid, or Drogon is not going to save her at all.

If she would go anywhere else, she would lose control of the city and therefore lose her power.

And if she loses her power, she is not going to be able to "Break the wheel".

Meaning her existence in the show is useless.

From episode 10 synopsis: "Dany is surrounded by strangers."

She's going to the Dothraki Sea

She can be surrounded by strangers even if she stays in Meereen.

Also what would she be doing in the Dothraki Sea, when Meereen is under attack?

In the books Meereen was not under attack.

Radically different situation in the show.

If she abandons Meereen, she loses it forever, or tries entire season 6 to retake it.

She doesn't need to retake it because Tyrion/Daario/maybe Jorah will have taken control of the city from the inside by the time Dany returns.

Archived