(Spoilers All) The True King

George said himself the scene with shireen is not written yet, so either George is really to far to end this, or the filler is still going to be around for much more than you like

He might stick around longer than I expected, but he's still not going to be involved in the endgame. This episode has pretty much confirmed that.

They made Stannis happy to die. Even though he took his daughter for no reason. D&D turned him into Scumbag Stannis. They did him so so so wrong.

They did that, so as to make the audience cheer for Brienne, as she says Renly the rightful king and killing the Baratheon King with a Lannister sword. Fcking Joke.

He might stick around longer than I expected, but he's still not going to be involved in the endgame. This episode has pretty much confirmed that.

so no blue eyed king with a flaming sword who cast no shadow?

Pfff ... Im so down Im not strong enough to carry on with this. Perhaps you are right. I just hope he doesnt look as extremely dumb as he did in the last two episodes. "The finest militar commander in westeros"

Was never a "Stan the Man" girl, but dude was that a dumb way for them to kill him. Pretty sure that IF Brienne does kill him in the books, it won't be half this stupid.

Edit: No, I don't think he isn't dead. I mean what's the point of keeping him alive after that defeat? He's pretty much lost everything and all that remained for him was to die.

Archived