So what next for the Boltons?

Now that the Boltons have defeated Stannis, and there is no direct or immediate danger to their rule in Winterfell, what is next for them?

They took away the Pink letter angle which would have been accurate and interesting. Looked like we might get a bastard vs bastard square off, and I thought it was going that way especially with Sansa now involved.

LittleFinger has nothing on the Boltons now, since Sansa has escaped and the battle did not exactly leave the Boltons in disarray enough for the Vale army to do much of anything against them, if that was even Littlefingers plan from the get go.

There are no notable Northmen who have been casted inside Winterfell to cause any friction or chaos from inside the walls. Unless they do cast some and just pretend they were there all along.

I'm just kinda lost as to what they are going to do with them now. Maybe Sansa somehow rallies the North and they fight for her and retake WF.

The North remembers.

I guessed that maybe they were going to have Jon do what Stannis did and have Jon unite the Mountain Men and the North and take on the Boltons. But now I don't know. I suppose they could have Littlefinger fight them all, which would be disappointing. Or they could do a twist and have Bolton join with Dany to fight off the WW.

As far as there seeming to be no northmen. They can easily be cast next seasons. I mean it's like with the first season, we didn't see Roose Bolton or Karstark yet they appeared in the second season and no one questioned it.

I'm thinking a nice vacation for roose and Walda to discuss baby names. Ramsay will continue to conquer the world while shirtless with his 20 good men. Maybe to celebrate he has a good flaying and raping session to relax and unwind.

Note: sarcasm

Ramsey will ride out shirtless with 20 good men and defeat the WW. Then come sback and rapes Sansa and Reek at the same time because why not?

You forgot to mention brienne the brute, Ramsay's trusted guardian angel whose sole duty is to kill all who scheme against Ramsay the great.

Sansa and Theon will run into Brienne and a funky adventure will begin, chased by the Boltons. LF will show out of nowhere and rescue them all. The Watch will have inner mfighting, leaving the Wall open for the WW. The zombies will overrun the Wall and raze Winterfell. Thus the Bolton end.

Ramsey will ride out shirtless with 20 good men and defeat the WW. Then comes back and rapes Sansa and Reek at the same time because why not?

If Sansa and Reek hadn't escaped, I could imagine this happening with show Ramsay.

In all seriousness, given what the world of Westeros has become, Ramsay is currently more well adapted to survive it than many others. He's good in the snow, is living in the best winter proof castle, can fight and has no moral conscience. As Westeros descends into the Long Night and chaos, it makes sense that he will survive longer than many others.

If Sansa and Reek hadn't escaped, I could imagine this happening with show Ramsay.

In all seriousness, given what the world of Westeros has become, Ramsay is currently more well adapted to survive it than many others. He's good in the snow, is living in the best winter proof castle, can fight and has no moral conscience. As Westeros descends into the Long Night and chaos, it makes sense that he will survive longer than many others.

That would be the irony. The way to beat the monster is to be a monster. Just like it took Stalin to face the Nazis.

I see one of two things: Ramsay finding out about Sansa reek and myranda and kind of going off his rocker about losing his play things. I expect him to be quite irrational and do something rash. I assume he will hunt them with his dogs pretty endlessly. But will winter allow their escape. I also see the fact Sansa is gone so now their is no Ramsay heir being a bad sign for roose and especially Walda. She may end up dead quickly.

The other option is roose beats Ramsay to the punch and punishes Ramsay for his harsh treatment causing Sansa to want to escape. Which I still feel likes ends in Ramsay, lord of all things westerosi, killing his pops.

That would be the irony. The way to beat the monster is to be a monster. Just like it took Stalin to face the Nazis.

That is exactly where I think this story is going.

Accept, the Boltons are more like the Nazis and The Nights King is more like Stalin. I'm pretty sure Jon and Bran and probably Arya will join team Stalin, before all is said and done.

That is exactly where I think this story is going.

Accept, the Boltons are more like the Nazis and The Nights King is more like Stalin. I'm pretty sure Jon and Bran and probably Arya will join team Stalin, before all is said and done.

Well he's certainly leading the side which is most adapted to the winter.

Archived