Where will Theon and Sansa run to since Stannis has fallen (most likely anyway)?

The Lash

Of course.

One way or another though Sansa and LF should / must meet again.

Yes, that seems bound to happen this year. Also, one of the sand snakes, it may be Nymeria Sand, said that she read the scrips and hinted that she hoped some of the fans feel that justice has been served so it seems that some of the evil wrong doers will get "theirs". This makes LF and the Boltons and Freys seem like season 6 will be their last. Sansa needs to have a hand in this somehow. I want her to take out Littlefinger in particular. Theon killing Ramsay would be sweet too.

Question... a little off-topic.

If it becomes known that the Lannister children are not legitimate and therefore de-throned would then all their decisions be void?

Such as... Joffrey recognizing Ramsay as a Bolton? And thus Sansa's marriage to Ramsay void as he is not what is promised?

And...Roose's claim on Winterfell? Littlefinger's Vale holdings?

Too bad they can't re-head Ned.

Any Kings Landing solicitors in the house?

Just wondering.

I think you are correct in pointing out how the whole Lannister House of Cards is likely to fall and, unfortunately, the whole Kingdom with it, as the WWs March South.

It would be pretty cool if Brienne, Sansa and Theon ended up in Pike so we could see the Kings Moot.

No real reason for that, it doesn't  tie in to either Sansa's or Brienne's arc in books or show nor does it take over some other character in book.

Unless Brienne and Pod get caught by a pissed Ramsay......

As I said before I think the camera focusing on Pod's (Tyrion's) axe could also foreshadow something. And notice that Ramsay has only one retainer by his side at the moment.

As I said before I think the camera focusing on Pod's (Tyrion's) axe could also foreshadow something. And notice that Ramsay has only one retainer by his side at the moment.

When I saw that, my thought was he's gonna stop and look back and see the candle lit, now the question is, does he go directly to look for her or hunt down Brienne and tell her.

I wonder if the show runners are going to hint at a Pod and Sansa hookup?

When I saw that, my thought was he's gonna stop and look back and see the candle lit, now the question is, does he go directly to look for her or hunt down Brienne and tell her.

At this point, leave Sansa a lone I wish. However, a beautiful young actess like Sophie, they cannot resist. She will get more male interaction, hopefully to her liking and approval.

At this point, leave Sansa a lone I wish. However, a beautiful young actess like Sophie, they cannot resist. She will get more male interaction, hopefully to her liking and approval.

Well I think Pod is a character that some people ship with her; as he would fit into what her father said she deserves: gentle, kind, brave and he doesn’t seem to lack intelligence.

Well I think Pod is a character that some people ship with her; as he would fit into what her father said she deserves: gentle, kind, brave and he doesn’t seem to lack intelligence.

Being the show, they lack romance but have plenty of sex and almost all of it is abusive. Anything is poss with D&D but I could see the White Walkers disturbing a few romances along the way. Sansa has other things to worry about in the time being.

It was just one of these D&D brainless screw up of the season 5, in the book, Theon and jenny poole ran to Stannis, and it most likely he was set to be sacrificed to the Red God because he is son of the King of Iron island, and he had King's blood inside him, I wonder how D&D could fix this mess, don't really think they can

They could have Theon be the sacrifice the red woman needs to bring back John.

The only thing is in the book, Mel still has believers. Up there, everyone either hates her or will want to rape her or both. Davos surely wants to kill her I think and the wildings cannot be happy with her over Mance. The Night's watch were all horny for Gilly and Mel likes to show her boobs a lot so she has other things to worry about.

This is something a lot of people speculate, but there has never been any link between sacrifice and Red God resurrection before. Indeed, in the show Mel has heard Thoros' account of how he revived Beric, and he didn't sacrifice anybody.

I rather doubt it, since those characters are nowhere near each other in the books.

This is something a lot of people speculate, but there has never been any link between sacrifice and Red God resurrection before. Indeed, in the show Mel has heard Thoros' account of how he revived Beric, and he didn't sacrifice anybody.
I rather doubt it, since those characters are nowhere near each other in the books.

I would say it is an equally big assumption that Mel can resurrect anyone. Just because Thoros can doesn't mean that she can. She was pretty specific in fact on the point that people who serve the Red God don't all have the same gifts. Her gifts are shadow babies and maybe stronger visions. Thoros never really had much in the way of visions.

I think that what is going on with Beric and then Catelyn is fundamentally different from what is going on with Jon, though the two things may converge. On the one hand you are right that there has been no obvious sacrifice involved in reviving Beric or Catelyn (debate point to follow) however there is a story of a sword which has recently joined Catelyn, and which has involved sacrifice - Ned was killed with his own sword, and the sword was split.

debate point: does the relevant sacrifice necessarily need to be in the same place, intended as a sacrifice, and known to be connected to the result of the sacrifice?

A hint these things are more complicated is Bran, whose awakening as a greenseer was hinted to be connected to the sacrifice of Lady.

Based on that we can consider that Beric's revival may have been connected to the sacrifice of Ned, because it was Ned who gave Beric his mission and Beric's revival was connected to the need for that mission to be fulfilled. This would be why Beric felt compelled to revive Catelyn to pass on the mission...and Ned's sacrificial purpose.

Mel may be like Beric in a way. that rubby on her is referred to as glamor stones or glamor rubbies. I am not sure if the show has gone where the books seem to in that Mel is much older than she appears. If a person is resurrected by a kiss it is possible, maybe that if they bestow they kiss to someone else, they pass their light, their flame and finally die while giving that other person a resurrection etc. I think Thoros, flawed as he is, simply, spontaniously procuded an unintended miracle when he resurrected Beric. Whether Mel can or will is another story. I do not see D&D getting rid of her anytime soon as it seems, like many others, they like her boobs.

yet., the show is in uncharted territory right now, so unless LSH did kill him ( I think he's still alive ) he and Brienne may still continue the search and find Sansa.

yet., the show is in uncharted territory right now, so unless LSH did kill him ( I think he's still alive ) he and Brienne may still continue the search and find Sansa.

I am wondering if there will be some uninvited guest show up in the books where Sansa is currently for a certain event.

I am pretty sure that books and show will converge and what seems like an extreme deviation will probably turn out to be much less of one.

IMO in the books Theon will die soon, and hopefully in such a way that his death will benefit the family that he betrayed. I had thought Stannis might burn him...his arrival at Stannis's camp having taken place in the chapter called the Sacrifice. I think his arrival saved Asha, who otherwise would have been the sacrifice. In the show, Theon may die early in the season, sacrificing himself to save Sansa from Ramsay and the hounds maybe.

Then Sansa's story will reconnect with her book story, which likely involves LF bringing her to the North, where she eventually has him killed and his head mounted on a Winterfell spike.

I am pretty sure that books and show will converge and what seems like an extreme deviation will probably turn out to be much less of one.

IMO in the books Theon will die soon, and hopefully in such a way that his death will benefit the family that he betrayed. I had thought Stannis might burn him...his arrival at Stannis's camp having taken place in the chapter called the Sacrifice. I think his arrival saved Asha, who otherwise would have been the sacrifice. In the show, Theon may die early in the season, sacrificing himself to save Sansa from Ramsay and the hounds maybe.

Then Sansa's story will reconnect with her book story, which likely involves LF bringing her to the North, where she eventually has him killed and his head mounted on a Winterfell spike.

This possibility gives me hope and does he ever deserve it. My only fear is that if they have another season to play with, will they have Sansa lock in step with Littlefinger again, willingly? I would think not but they seem to love to play down Sansa's intelligence on this show. Also, if Rickon is brought foreward, like I think he will, LF is a major threat to his life as he negates Sansa's value to Littlefinger except for his sexual attraction to her. That and her wedding night to Ramsay and LF's reaction to that is another thing, save that one for later.

Archived