Where will Theon and Sansa run to since Stannis has fallen (most likely anyway)?

The Lash

Actually, LF may try that but this time I can see Sansa throwing him under the bus since she knows she has protectors with Brienne, Pod and common people, she is no longer beholding to him.

If you listen to D&D's statements, they clearly don't view Littlefinger as responsible for Sansa's fate and that what happened to her was as a result of her choices. Most likely Show Sansa will be a mouthpiece for that warped perspective.

To answer the original question I am expecting Sansa and Theon to separate in either episode 1 or 2 whilst being chased by Ramsay. I expect Sansa to meet Davos and send him looking for Rickon. Theon we know goes back to the Iron Islands and is there for mid-season.  Sansa going with Pod/Brienne is a possibility but it seems they are more likely heading to the Riverlands.

My theory right now is that Brienne bumps into them as she's heading in the direction of Winterfell and brings them both to the Wall at Sansa's behest. When the trio gets to the Wall, they learn of Jon's 'death' and make plans for what their next move will be. Brienne ultimately guides Sansa to Last Hearth where Rickon is reported to be staying, with Davos tagging along as a representative. Theon initially plans to stay with the Nights Watch and take the black, however when news reaches the Wall of Balon's death, he decides to head back to the Iron Islands. 

Littlefinger and the Vale army in the meantime arrive back at Winterfell to take control. Roose and most of the Bolton army are wiped out in the process, with Ramsay and a few remaining soldiers escaping in the process and on the run. 

And yet nothing in the show bares that opinion out. So I don't know why you think that.

behind the episode and other various interviews seem to excuse Littlefinger and make it sound like Sansa really had a choice when logically, based on what we saw and heard, she really did not. Once she was taken out of the Vale, she had to be delivered to the Boltons as LF undoubtably placed himself in jeopardy by "advertising" in writting that he had Sansa and was offering to marry her to Ramsay. The Boltons undoubtably had this and if LF failed to deliver her, they could have sent that note, with his seal to King's Landing and LF would have been in trouble big time. Sansa chose the path of least resistance but it was clear, she had to go so she made less trouble for herself by cooperating. So she thought.

If you listen to D&D's statements, they clearly don't view Littlefinger as responsible for Sansa's fate and that what happened to her was as a result of her choices. Most likely Show Sansa will be a mouthpiece for that warped perspective.

Really, what choice did they actually give her?

Being left stranded in the middle of no where with no food or protection no place to hide or take the chance of taming a devil, sorry if they considered those choices they know nothing worst than Jon Snow.

They don't feel that the man who is behind almost everything in this story just lied to his supposed best asset and sold her to the Boltons isn't responsible for her situation I call it  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs: 

My theory right now is that Brienne bumps into them as she's heading in the direction of Winterfell and brings them both to the Wall at Sansa's behest. When the trio gets to the Wall, they learn of Jon's 'death' and make plans for what their next move will be. Brienne ultimately guides Sansa to Last Hearth where Rickon is reported to be staying, with Davos tagging along as a representative. Theon initially plans to stay with the Nights Watch and take the black, however when news reaches the Wall of Balon's death, he decides to head back to the Iron Islands. 

Littlefinger and the Vale army in the meantime arrive back at Winterfell to take control. Roose and most of the Bolton army are wiped out in the process, with Ramsay and a few remaining soldiers escaping in the process and on the run. 

Sansa running into Brienne is the most likely option but I don't see them reaching the wall as I cannot imagine Jon will not be around for too long mostly likely he will be up and walking by the second episode. One possible solution is they run into Davos who tells them that Jon has been murdered (not knowing he's brought back to life), Sansa then sends him looking for Rickon and she goes with Brienne somewhere (Riverlands?).

Sansa running into Brienne is the most likely option but I don't see them reaching the wall as I cannot imagine Jon will not be around for too long mostly likely he will be up and walking by the second episode. One possible solution is they run into Davos who tells them that Jon has been murdered (not knowing he's brought back to life), Sansa then sends him looking for Rickon and she goes with Brienne somewhere (Riverlands?).

Why would Sansa go to the Riverlands, either on a character or narrative level?  It's Lannister territory now, so she'd have no expectation of allies there, and Littlefinger and the Valemen are coming north, which strongly indicates that Sansa's remaining there.

Archived