Where will Theon and Sansa run to since Stannis has fallen (most likely anyway)?

The Lash

This possibility gives me hope and does he ever deserve it. My only fear is that if they have another season to play with, will they have Sansa lock in step with Littlefinger again, willingly? I would think not but they seem to love to play down Sansa's intelligence on this show. Also, if Rickon is brought foreward, like I think he will, LF is a major threat to his life as he negates Sansa's value to Littlefinger except for his sexual attraction to her. That and her wedding night to Ramsay and LF's reaction to that is another thing, save that one for later.

I think LF is a major threat to Rickon's life in the books as well. LF simply can't accept another Stsrk heir. It doesn't fit with his plans.

The reason for Sansa to kill LF is she has to find out of his betrayal to her father, assuming she doesn't find that out the only other reason for her to kill him is either ;a direct threat to kill her pointed out in show between LF and Cersei or a direct threat to a surviving family member such as Rickon , Bran, Arya or even Jon with the exception to Jon she yet knows about the other three in book.

I want to see how GRRM and show converge that.

I think LF is a major threat to Rickon's life in the books as well. LF simply can't accept another Stsrk heir. It doesn't fit with his plans.

Rickon coming forward like he is bound to do, changes everything for a lot of players, just as Tywin's death did. Rickon will need to be protected from many people. That includes Stannis too.

The reason for Sansa to kill LF is she has to find out of his betrayal to her father, assuming she doesn't find that out the only other reason for her to kill him is either ;a direct threat to kill her pointed out in show between LF and Cersei or a direct threat to a surviving family member such as Rickon , Bran, Arya or even Jon with the exception to Jon she yet knows about the other three in book.

I want to see how GRRM and show converge that.

I think LF got into Joff's head to back out on the deal to send Ned to the wall and kill him after he admitted treason and Joff to be the true heir. The only person that may have been privy to that potential conversation was Joff's sworn sword, The Hound. LF will never admit to it and Joff is dead. How else would Sansa potentially find out? If we are meaning the throne room where LF got the Goldcloaks to betray Ned, There again, The Hound is the only person that may convey thay infor to her. 

On the show, it is not like Littlefinger can sneak an army from the Vale to Winterfell to take out the Boltons. Now that Stannis is gone, The Boltons do not need LF and they had Sansa and will try and get her back. My guess is LF will have to take Moat Cailin by force or sail into White Harbor by making a secret deal with Manderly. Any way you or I look at it, the Boltons are gonna know LF is briinging an Army to fight them. What else could he be bringing them for now that Stannis is gone? I cannot wait to see how they work this knot out.

I think LF got into Joff's head to back out on the deal to send Ned to the wall and kill him after he admitted treason and Joff to be the true heir. The only person that may have been privy to that potential conversation was Joff's sworn sword, The Hound. LF will never admit to it and Joff is dead. How else would Sansa potentially find out? If we are meaning the throne room where LF got the Goldcloaks to betray Ned, There again, The Hound is the only person that may convey thay infor to her. 

On the show, it is not like Littlefinger can sneak an army from the Vale to Winterfell to take out the Boltons. Now that Stannis is gone, The Boltons do not need LF and they had Sansa and will try and get her back. My guess is LF will have to take Moat Cailin by force or sail into White Harbor by making a secret deal with Manderly. Any way you or I look at it, the Boltons are gonna know LF is briinging an Army to fight them. What else could he be bringing them for now that Stannis is gone? I cannot wait to see how they work this knot out.

They need to have the hound give her that info, they did not have him give it to Arya, but Arya knows he kept Sansa safe.

From casting news I think the Hound comes back, how they tie him back in with the Starks I'm not sure of.

They need to have the hound give her that info, they did not have him give it to Arya, but Arya knows he kept Sansa safe.

From casting news I think the Hound comes back, how they tie him back in with the Starks I'm not sure of.

Maybe we get a real battle for Winterfell this year in season 6, The Boltons behind their walls vs combined army of Vale, some Riverlanders and The Northern Lords. The Hound is a fighter and he will inevitably go to fight again whether it is the cleganebowl or for the only thing he found worth fighting for, that red haired Stark girl who was innocent like he once was. Yes, let him find out what happened to Sansa and get his hands on LF and or Ramsay. I would pay good money to see that so long as the hound held nothing back.

Or he'll just "go around" Moat Cailin the way Brienne and Pod did last year.

Yeah, he just can't sneak up on the Boltons who have say 3-4k men, unless they send for Frey reinforcements to match the book and get an extra 1500-2000 men. Vale has roughly 15-20 k. Roose is too smart and Ramsay is a fucking genius on this show so I do not know how LF can march on Winterfell without the Boltons knowing of it or doing something simple as sending a raven to King's Landing and opening direct dialogue with Cerseie. I look foreward to seeing how this is resolved.

Since the Boltons think they in alliance with the Vale will they simply be able to pass through without incident?

LF problem will be that the winning side will not be as bloodied and beaten as he was anticipating.

The Boltons should not want to let Littlefinger in, after they already double-crossed him in how they treated Sansa (one of the reasons that plot made no sense).

Littlefinger's army should massively outnumber the Boltons regardless.

The Boltons should not want to let Littlefinger in, after they already double-crossed him in how they treated Sansa (one of the reasons that plot made no sense).

Littlefinger's army should massively outnumber the Boltons regardless.

Even if it would make no sense, I think the Boltons will receive Littlefinger and the Vale army will massacre them. Maybe in the books it will make more sense. Then Melissandre's vision will become true, the one with the Bolton flags burning over Winterfell.

Even if it would make no sense, I think the Boltons will receive Littlefinger and the Vale army will massacre them. Maybe in the books it will make more sense. Then Melissandre's vision will become true, the one with the Bolton flags burning over Winterfell.

Yes, the army of the Vale should be far larger than anything the Boltons can field. No, there's no logical scenario in which they willingly allow a Vale army to come close to them and turn on them. However, the show is determined to make Littlefinger look like a genius and since he doesn't do anything particularly clever, everyone else has to be an idiot. This is going to happen. 

The dynamic between the Boltons figuring out where Sansa went and trying to fnd her and LF returning to Winterfell with an Army. The Boltons defeated Stannis but maybe they fear the Northern lords as Stannis obviously had no help from them so the Boltons are weaker and more suceptable to defeat by a unified Northern Force. So, yeah, if they think LF is their ally that is only if they have possession of Sansa. Finding her is top priority as she is a hostage. However, LF's deal with Cersei allows for Sansa to die and he still benefits so long as he takes out the Boltons and Cersei never finds out that this was he, LF's plan all along.

Once Littlefinger gets a Vale Army through Moat Cailin, he can do what he wants. That was a problem on the show, Briene and Pod able to go around Moat Cailin, not so easy in the original source story, in fact highly dangerous. An Army would be in trouble. Roose had to have Ramsay use Theon to get the Iron Born out of there so his army could march back up North. If Roose lets LF and the Vale troops in, he is stupid unless he feels he has no choice. I bet The North starts gathering men to march on Winterfell and Roose needs LF and the Vale if he hopes to hold Winterfell. Problem is, Sansa has escaped and he must keep up the illusion that he has her as a hostage bride. This will be a test of the writers but I do not see how they could screw up this scenario as far as logic goes any more than they did last year.

Archived