Where will Theon and Sansa run to since Stannis has fallen (most likely anyway)?

The Lash

Little finger is coming north. Stannis's was no longer necessary to them. Also, the Bolton's may still last into the seventh season at this pace.

Great, they've traded the greatest military mind in Westeros for a guy who probably hasn't lifted a sword since Brandon Stark knocked him on his ass. Littlefinger is a schemer, not a campaigner. 

Great, they've traded the greatest military mind in Westeros for a guy who probably hasn't lifted a sword since Brandon Stark knocked him on his ass. Littlefinger is a schemer, not a campaigner. 

Yes, but the showrunners did not really like Stannis and they do littlefinger as well as it looks like we are getting Euron Greyjoy and the Riverlands back. It was getting crowded and that meant cutting time. I do not care that he necessarily died it was just anti climatic and he seem to have inflicted few losses on the Boltons but mitlitary numbers is something they can create out of the thin air if needed.

No Stannis no northern conspriacy, it would be another stupid popular uprising

This is not at all true. Even on the show, they specifically showed the Northerners refusing to support Stannis. Lyanna Mormont's letter was discussed with Jon. There was not much time to dwell on it and no characters to work with last season to emphasize it, but there is no question at all, show or books, that Northern resistance to the Boltons has nothing to do with Stannis.

It is about Stark loyalty and about outrage over the Red Wedding.

Still saying she'll be forced into Alys Karstark's role next. She'll arrive at the wall on a dying horse led by Theon and Mellisande will marry her to Tormond.

Millisandre doesn't have the power to marry her to anyone.

And unlike with Tyrion, Sansa's wedding was consummated, maybe moon tea or some other abortive form (if Sansa's inclined ) Sansa would refuse another marriage.

Yes, but the showrunners did not really like Stannis and they do littlefinger as well as it looks like we are getting Euron Greyjoy and the Riverlands back. It was getting crowded and that meant cutting time. I do not care that he necessarily died it was just anti climatic and he seem to have inflicted few losses on the Boltons but mitlitary numbers is something they can create out of the thin air if needed.

But you're forgetting two important things: Littlefinger is Azor Ahai, and Ramsay is TPtWP. When they face each other it will be a showdown that will put Cleganebowl to shame. 

I'm thinking with what the WOTW article that Theon just might tell Sansa not to go to the wall because he knows Ramsey better then she, and they seperate and she either heads to Last Hearth or is found by the Umbers en route .

I'm thinking with what the WOTW article that Theon just might tell Sansa not to go to the wall because he knows Ramsey better then she, and they seperate and she either heads to Last Hearth or is found by the Umbers en route .

Given that the Smalljon is only in two episodes, I don't expect the Umbers will show up until relatively late in the season.

Given that the Smalljon is only in two episodes, I don't expect the Umbers will show up until relatively late in the season.

Possibly, could take that long for Sansa to get that far since she may be hobbled and evading hunters.

Add winter to the mix and even with Brienne and Pod they may not get to far on their own.

Possibly, could take that long for Sansa to get that far since she may be hobbled and evading hunters.

Add winter to the mix and even with Brienne and Pod they may not get to far on their own.

There's way too many things in the Northern storyline for Sansa to spend a bunch of the season slowly making her way through the snow.  We've got Baelish and the Vale, the Karstarks, the Umbers, the Boltons, and possibly the men at the Wall and the Wildlings.

Or, he may not be needed for many scenes. Maybe Sansa, or Davos, or boh show up there, we meet growed up Rickon, then they go elsewhere. Or even if they stayed later scenes may be more between Sansa and Davos, or LF even.

Theon makes it to Iron Islands, I was there this week whilst they were filming and he was confirmed on set for 1 or 2 days, they finished filming there yest

Now if we can find where Sophie, Gwen and Daniel Portman are.

I would assume that Theon and Sansa split shortly after the jump so that Ramsay can only hunt one of them.

Ramsay will hunt Sansa and when he is about to catch her Littlefinger shows up with the Vale army and saves her.

Meanwhile Theon is picked up by YarAsha and they head for the Iron Islands.

Brienne will head to the riverlands with Pod missing all of this.

And by miracle there are all more or less with their book storyline again.

Except for Stannis.

They love teasing us with Stark LOL NOPE reunions.

So Sansa and Theon will go to the Wall and discover Jon is dead and they just miss his resurrection as they leave. Damn it! What were the chances?!

Yeah sure, the question is how much credible that is.. two injured people running faster than Ramsey with fresh horses and dogs? Unbelievable.

Yeah sure, the question is how much credible that is.. two injured people running faster than Ramsey with fresh horses and dogs? Unbelievable.

There are videos out there of people in Russia jumping off of buildings much higher than the walls of Winterfell into snowbanks and coming out just fine.  It's unlikely that either Theon or Sansa suffered any major injuries. 

Archived