TTTNE 457: Late Summer at Casterly Rock--Travels and Hugos and School OH MY!

DreamSongs

Good Morning my brothers and sisters of Spam!

:grouphug:

"I wish to confess."

I haven't seen "Frozen" yet... :leaving:

I haven't seen it either.... and honestly I have no urge.  Its not something me and my teenage boys are going to rent and watch together. 

Your Avatar is doing things to my head, like I just hallucinated that [url=https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CD0QtwIwBGoVChMIycSyn5i1xwIVQSWUCh2wIQIU&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Du5KQQWlIgGc&ei=L3zUVYnxIcHK0ASww4igAQ&usg=AFQjCNGAjuQ8EUI9qTbp5byUDMKv-byyVA] Michael Bay had directed Up[/url]

Oh, dear.

What have I done.

I don't feel guilty anyhow. =op

And I think I've done enough writing exercises for the day.

Don't feel guilty :) The Board is alive to the sound of Spam once more!

I loved it. It was so sweet and strong the same time.

Meh, to each their own I suppose. I still prefer the older Disney films

:lol:
Whose avatar do you mean? Mine? It's actually someone about to be burned alive (on a TV show, I might add :P)

Which show ? If it's any good, say it ! I'm all out of good TV shows, and I need to survive until October,....

Hey, that's a good idea for a film script ! 'Affable Hero needs to survive until his favourite TV shows return and hunts the Net in search of something good'

Summer Blockbuster material I tell you

Which show ? If it's any good, say it ! I'm all out of good TV shows, and I need to survive until October,....
Hey, that's a good idea for a film script ! 'Affable Hero needs to survive until his favourite TV shows return and hunts the Net in search of something good'
Summer Blockbuster material I tell you

Penny Dreadful. I'll just say yes, I loved it, because I've gushed about it enough already and everyone is probably sick of me by now ;)

Eta: what is on in October?

Penny Dreadful. I'll just say yes, I loved it, because I've gushed about it enough already and everyone is probably sick of me by now ;)

Eta: what is on in October?

That's when the new seasons will start rolling in.

Also, it's a part of my personal code to recommend a TV show to anyone who recommends one to me, so how about Hannibal ?

That's when the new seasons will start rolling in.
Also, it's a part of my personal code to recommend a TV show to anyone who recommends one to me, so how about Hannibal ?

Already on the "to watch" list :)
Are you planning to watch The Last Kingdom? Looks pretty good to me, especially for fans of Vikings.

Archived