TTTNE 457: Late Summer at Casterly Rock--Travels and Hugos and School OH MY!

DreamSongs

I think we are going to have an early autumn this year.  Its only mid-August and I woke up to find Wendy curled up close in the bed.  Its raining on and off as well.

Congrats on the good grade Buck!  :thumbsup:

Cleaning right now so I can let my sister have the apartment for a few days of relaxation before I head off to NOLA for Hexfest.

Hey First!

Bormon, I have no spam, but I do have a question.  How do you know when you have been exceptionally idiotic?

[spoiler]When even google can't provide you with a solution [/spoiler]

If any one needs me, I'll be unjamming the thingy that holds up the hood on my folks' car.  In the dark.  Ever wish you had a rewind key?

Hey First!

Bormon, I have no spam, but I do have a question.  How do you know when you have been exceptionally idiotic?

[spoiler]When even google can't provide you with a solution [/spoiler]

If any one needs me, I'll be unjamming the thingy that holds up the hood on my folks' car.  In the dark.  Ever wish you had a rewind key?

ah all the time

yeah those hood props or whatever can be tricky....but why in the dark :(

i would hold a flashlight for you at least..... best of luck Bex

Funny part was a huge thunderstorm moved in.  Looks like I get to replace a hood prop really soon.  I'll have to hit it with a hacksaw or detach from the bottom after mom's surgery tomorrow.  Hopefully, the engine will dry out BEFORE I take the bloody thing apart to jump it.  I'm pretty ticked because mom and sis are supposed to be starting it once a week.  Mom couldn't even find the keys.  I'm glad we checked before leaving for surgery at 6AM tomorrow.  :(

*waves* You always impress me with your gifs.

Anyone know where Neumond is? I've sent them a PM about Pictionary and it hasn't been read yet.

I asked that a few days ago ... Probably she is just busy. I hope nothing bad has happened to her!

What, suddenly y'all too cool to spam ? Too classy ? What , so your suits got nicer and your scotch got better so suddenly its like you never spammed ? You a spammer ,ya hear me ? You're a spammer ! And it doesn't matter if some fool says he's different.

The Disney Corporate Empire will never forget this. (But they can be forgiving if you watch the upcoming episode 7 thrice in theaters as penance )

:lmao:

Well, I know enough SW fans over here who would watch the movie with me.

(I hope to watch it in the original version. I would be so disappointed if I had to watch it in the dubbed version.)

Archived