Speed Pictionary Final round due 23:01 UK time

Pebble thats Stubby

Yeah... I definitely pulled further behind in this round. Definitely shouldn't have stopped to molest that groupie.

(That picture was way too complex to describe from my mobile so I needed to wait til I was actually near my laptop)

Bex has 3 hours to send me her drawing. or receive somewhere between 1 and 100 penalty points.

If she has not sent it in by 1pm  (4 hours) I will be looking for a replacement.

Rocksniffer you are the only player not in this chain.   if you are available to fast draw please say so  - if you get it in before Bex then you will win some bonus points. 

If anyone else watching wants to draw please say so  - you could also win some points

Bex wondering where the hell BB was going, slammed on the breaks and followed him as he went back for his sunglasses.

Or   Bex is Late,  and has been give 51 penelty points.

I'm looking for a replacement to describe Bex's picture.  I've sent it to Rocksniffer since I need to dissapear soon.   but I'm not sure if Rocksniffer can do it.

If anyone wactching would like to vollunteer to describe please please do.

Bex you can still send me your desciption.  I will go with whoever sends it to me first

Archived