Favorite member of each house

Abdallah

Easy to pick out the show fans here. So many Shireen votes for House Baratheon, yet she only has several lines throughout the books. It's basically like saying Rickon is your favourite Stark...

It's more of an option when you don't really have a favourite from the Baratheon dudes. 

House Stark: Jon Snow.

House Greyjoy: Theon Greyjoy.

House Lannister: Jaime Lannister.

House Tully: Brynden Tully.

House Arryn: Robert Arryn.

House Targaryen: Aemon Targaryen.

House Baratheon: Stannis Baratheon.

House Tyrell: Garlan Tyrell.

House Martell: Sarella Sand.

Easy to pick out the show fans here. So many Shireen votes for House Baratheon, yet she only has several lines throughout the books. It's basically like saying Rickon is your favourite Stark...

So? What would be wrong with somebody saying Rickon is their favourite Stark? Why can't a minor character be beloved by fans? The Baratheon Brothers aren't the most thrilling/likable characters (I freely admit I mostly like Renly because of his homosexuality and his time as the Summer King) Selyse is a fanatic, so that leaves Shireen a default choice for many and what little we see and hear is totally adorable.

Redwyne:Myself

Stark:Eddard

Baratheon:Stannis

Lannister:Kevan

Martell:Quentyn

Tully:Edmure

Arryn:Harry

Greyjoy:Theon

Harlaw:Rodrik

Targaryen:Aegon

Tyrell:Willas

Umber:Greatjon

Frey: Black Walder

Mormont:Dacey

Reed:Howland

Dayne: Gerold

Connington:Jon

Florent:Axell

Corbray:Lyn

Royce:Yohn

Alives?

Stark: Arya (I'd say Jon but his status is unknown currently)

Arryn: none of them, they are kinda boring

Tully: Brynden

Greyjoy: Victarion

Lannister: Tywin

Tyrell: Margaery coz of...things... , or Olenna

Baratheon: Stannis

Martell: Arianne coz of boobs

Targaryen: imo Dany is the only one alive who is 100% that a Targaryen so no other choice

Stark: Arya

Targaryen: Maester Aemon! alive - Daenerys
Martell: I love all of them. If dead ones count, Oberyn, if not Doran with Arianne a very close second. 
Arryn: Sweet Robin, no choice
Tyrell: Olenna, but Garlan seems cool too
Tully: Blackfish
Baratheon: Renly (again if dead ones count), if not Stannis
Greyjoy: Asha
Lannister: Cersei

Stark: Arya/Jon (cause Jon is half-half)

Targs: Dany/Jon (the above)

Lannister: Tyrion

Martell: Doran

Greyjoy: Asha

Baratheon: Gendry, if that doesn't count Renly

Tully: Blackfish

Tyrell: QoT

The remaining families are just aceossoires if you ask me...

Targaryen: Viserys. You don't watn to wake the dragon! - killer
Lannister: Cersie. Three words - Boss. Ass. B*tch.
Stark: Rickon. You have no idea where he is, Lord Too-Fat-To-Sit-A-Horse might say he's at Skagos, but he could be at Ashai-by-the-Shadows for all you know.
Tully: Everyone knows the Blackfish is the best Tully.
Greyjoy: Asha. The only Greyjoy with balls.
Tyrell: Loras. Any guy who has the bravery to call himself “The Knight of Flowers” deserves admiration. What happened to your feminine side?
Baratheon: Robert. He'd make a great drinking buddy.
Martell: Oberyn. For bringing down the Mountain. If he hadn't, when would tha sucker die??
Arryn: Jon. For raising Robert and Ned.

For me personally it's about not liking the Baratheon brothers much, more than actually liking Shireen. If bastards count I would have answered Mya of Gendry.

Targaryen. Dany. Obviously
Stark. Sansa. She's basically the main character
Lannister. Tyrion. Dudes the best
Baratheon. Stannis. Funny guy, hard working
Tully. Edmure. Best lord, great guy
Greyjoy. Euron. He, is the storm
Bolton. Ramsay. He earned his name
Tyrell. Loras. Dude is crazy with the lance
Martell. Quentyn. If your feeling frogish, leap
Arryn. Lord Robert, lol crazy kid
Mormont. Jorah. Mad thug
Connington. Ronnet. Kept a sense of humor after getting punched with a golden hand

She's really not.

Not limiting myself to alive people:

Baratheon: as someone who's never watched the show, Shireen

Durrandon: Argella

Targaryen: Daenerys. *points at signature* Started powerless, became powerful; her furious, violent, bleeding-heart compassion; her intelligence, her nostalgia, her intuition. She's amazing and I love her.

Arryn: Jon was cold to Lysa but sounds pretty competent and basically decent.

Hightower: Lynesse, for constructional reasons. We first hear of her as just 'the woman who dumped Jorah', but she doesn't stop existing. And when the Ironborn attack her family, they think to call on her for aid.

Tyrell: Could it be Margaery, clever and pretty and generous and polished, and  'such a sad look' even if she doesn't actually talk to Sansa... but maybe it should be Garlan, who actually went and danced with her; but no, I think it's Willas, because defensive nicknames. Because 'and drew me pictures of the stars'.

Nymeros Martell: it should be Arianne, but I was struck by sudden Elia feels so her. Wait, no, cancel that, Sarella/Alleras. Yay learning!

Dayne: Ashara.

Greyjoy: Asha, for pinecones and peace and plans that wouldn't work but are at least less delusional than any of her uncles'.

Lannister: yeah, I'm taking the Myrcella option. Bright and brave and courteous, good at cyvasse, kinda in love with Arianne, what's not to like?

Stark: Arya or Sansa? Not picking.

Tully: Catelyn, because mothers are important for many reasons.

Frey: Big Walder, because he announced his cousin was dead while covered in his blood and got away with it.

And finally, from Team Smallfolk: The Shepherd, who rallied the mob that stormed the Dragonpit and killed dragons with axes and crossbows; Senelle; Dunk, of course; Septon Barth was right; and Nettles, only person in recorded history to tame a dragon by, y'know, taming it.

Sansa Stark (I like all but have to choose one...)

Daenerys Targaryen

Catelyn Tully (I like Edmure too)

Willas Tyrell (honestly I love all the Tyrells...)

Harry the Heir?

Renly Baratheon

Asha Greyjoy

Daven Lannister

Arianne Martell

Malora Hightower (I think I'll like her...)

Archived