NFL 2015 Week 1: Haters gonna Hate the GOAT

Trebla

No Bell or Bryant which takes away a lot.

That 3rd and 5 run to Williams on the 5 yard line was one of the most cowardly play calls I've seen as a Steelers fan in my life. Absolutely zero fortitude.

I'm not sure you should expect either of these offenses to play like this in the future. Brady's hitting guys who are so open they're practically playing alone, and the Steelers are blowing the Pats D-line 6 to 8 yards off the ball every play.

Edit: Gronk again. Damn the guy is a beast, but Pittsburgh's defense is terrible.

On Gronk's first TD, where they left him uncovered down the sideline, I saw #41 pull up instead of try to tackle him.

ETA: Oh man, what luck on Gronk's fumble recovery. I really like what I've seen of Dion Lewis so far. Hope Belichick doesn't bench him and make him hold a ball on the sideline like he did to Ridley.

With some of the holding calls that have been flagged so far this game I can't believe they missed that one on James Harrison.

ETA: I feel like on every play at least one Steeler DB looks around confused as to what they are supposed to do. Like they either never heard the play, or simply don't know what it means.

I'm not sure you should expect either of these offenses to play like this in the future. Brady's hitting guys who are so open they're practically playing alone, and the Steelers are blowing the Pats D-line 6 to 8 yards off the ball every play.

If you're saying that our offense is playing like shit besides a couple good plays, then yeah, I agree, this shouldn't happen once some guys return.

And CC just said that we haven't missed Bell for a second. 

No. If Williams is having a good game I can't even imagine what Bell would be doing.

ETA: Oh man, what luck on Gronk's fumble recovery. I really like what I've seen of Dion Lewis so far. Hope Belichick doesn't bench him and make him hold a ball on the sideline like he did to Ridley.

That was my first thought on that play - watch him end up on the practice squad for the next six weeks.

Watch, at the end of the season the Colts or Ravens are going to petition the competition committee to make it illegal to have two tight ends taller than 6'6".

C'mon, man. Can we forget this shit? Please? I just wanna watch and talk about football. I'm willing to bet you that if you don't bring this shit up every other page, nobody else will either. Congrats on beating the Steelers though.

C'mon, man. Can we forget this shit? Please? I just wanna watch and talk about football. I'm willing to bet you that if you don't bring this shit up every other page, nobody else will either. Congrats on beating the Steelers though.

Okay, I'll lay off the comments about what a whiny brat team the Colts are. I'd be willing to bet Reny will let you down though.

NE is a double edged sword....in 3 fantasy leagues, i have Brady, in 2 of those, i face people with Gronk on their teams. 

And he has more points than Brady. WTF. 

Just think if he had a fumble recovery instead of a reception for that last TD

Archived