Rant & Rave without repercussion S 5/S 6 speculation continued [book and show spoilers]

kissdbyfire

And Sansa falls on his lap 'My hero' speeches and all. 

I can't watch this. Once again, I wish there was scene selection. I would just nuke everything Fansa from the playlist. Everything Olly. Everything Super Ramsay. Everything... wait, there won't be much left. Maybe just Arya scenes. I would say Dany scenes, but that nasty audition where they are talking bad about her, in ways they should have written differently. If the Hound doesn't return, most of my minimal interest is gone. I really was just in it for book spoilers, but I doubt much of this will be from the books. They don't make it easy, do they.

I can't watch this. Once again, I wish there was scene selection. I would just nuke everything Fansa from the playlist. Everything Olly. Everything Super Ramsay. Everything... wait, there won't be much left. Maybe just Arya scenes. I would say Dany scenes, but that nasty audition where they are talking bad about her, in ways they should have written differently. If the Hound doesn't return, most of my minimal interest is gone. I really was just in it for book spoilers, but I doubt much of this will be from the books. They don't make it easy, do they.

I'm still not sure if I'm going to watch season 6. After the joke of Season 5, I'll barely be able to watch Fansa uniting the North (Now that she's been raped, she's ready to lead!), Arya and Waif cat fighting in Braavos and Dany and her new creative storyline about almost rape. In a way, I think maybe the Jaime/Brienne scenes, Cersei, depending on how much the whitewashing will go, and LF and the Vale for laughs. 

I'm still not sure if I'm going to watch season 6. After the joke of Season 5, I'll barely be able to watch Fansa uniting the North (Now that she's been raped, she's ready to lead!), Arya and Waif cat fighting in Braavos and Dany and her new creative storyline about almost rape. In a way, I think maybe the Jaime/Brienne scenes, Cersei, depending on how much the whitewashing will go, and LF and the Vale for laughs. 

That's true, Arya has her cat fighting, and Dany her rape tease (that maybe they creatively go through with because... shock). Scared to watch the Jaime/Brienne scenes, after hearing she storms out of his tent. Maybe she bites off his ear next. It's so odd, to have such a high level of interest in a book series, and for the interest in the show to dwindle down to nothing. I think maybe once the scenes are screened for blatantly offensive stuff, I may watch certain things for laughs, too.

Walked away after rewatching season 5. It's made me a whole lot less angry, thought I can't help but hate george for not finishing the books before this. It's not fair to george that I feel that way, but I do.

That's true, Arya has her cat fighting, and Dany her rape tease (that maybe they creatively go through with because... shock). Scared to watch the Jaime/Brienne scenes, after hearing she storms out of his tent. Maybe she bites off his ear next. It's so odd, to have such a high level of interest in a book series, and for the interest in the show to dwindle down to nothing. I think maybe once the scenes are screened for blatantly offensive stuff, I may watch certain things for laughs, too.

Aah, crap. I hadn't read about that happening yet. That is gonna be... I don't even have the words anymore.

W H A T ?

Yes, there was that, since he's Larry and all, I bet he's moping over Carol, and barely pays any attention to Brienne the Brute (and that may be the last mistake he ever makes).

He won't leave the Lannisters to help find Sansa, because he's a very bad man, don't you know. Hopefully he at least tosses a zinger back, that Sansa obviously wasn't that important to her either, because... revenge.

So their beautiful joint mission about restoring his honor, gone with the wind. And of course, they WILL name his horse, it won't be Honor, but Monster (that's what Benioff called him).

Arya is set up to kill Walder Frey a la their oh so subtle addition of his name to her list, and she didn't respond well to Jaime's name in the season 4 finale. There's more, but probably nothing to it.

Archived