TTTNE 460: Because we lost everything since TTTNE 457

Buckwheat

bonne chance, KT...

KiB...here's another "happy to know you" for ya...i like having your wit down here south of the wall...where we all know how to party

...even though trolling around in gen(asoiaf) just to stir up the inmates is still something we should do now and again... ;)

Yeah, Bex, it is an all around weird thing.  I took off a day of work, which pays more than twice what the aides make (I don't get paid for days off, but in this case, I made up 6 of the hours so it wasn't so bad.  I just thought that pay would help since I don't get paid for Wednesday, but I thought it would be mostly evened out)

Time for me to stop my bitching and share a little spam.

I saw this joke on FB last week and laughed so hard at it (because it is true :P )

I'm putting it in spoilers because it is bathroom humor and not everyone may appreciate it

I always poop at work.  I love the idea that my company is actually paying me to poop

:rofl: 

yikes!  why aren't my spoilers working?  ok, fixed them :P

bonne chance, KT...

KiB...here's another "happy to know you" for ya...i like having your wit down here south of the wall...where we all know how to party

...even though trolling around in gen(asoiaf) just to stir up the inmates is still something we should do now and again... ;)

Thanks M'Lord o' Partyin' Hard. And we have to pay a little visit to GenAsoiaf sometimes. Not that they need any help from us up there...

and a very cheery good morning to everyone...

Lany i agree aides do as much if not more during a day especially with younger kids, and should receive as much bread...

Bex, did you get my PM with address?

and here is a little cajun french to get y'all day started right

I am actually taking a French course these days. Thanks for remembering me I need to do my devoir! ;)

what it means is  "I'm actually a werewolf and you are  There are no more words left in any language to flatter you (according to Google Translate at least; then again they don't consider Elvish and Klingon as languages)

I am sure you know that already, but Google Translate is ... not very reliable. :P

Firstly, Bex - your sig is hysterical in this new format :lol:

SPAMLETS!!!!   XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX!  I thought the like button was back, but it's a quote button.  I DID figure out that I can "follow" y'all.  Let the stalking commence!

Heeeeeeey Lily! How are you faring?

722295.jpg

I could edit mine, are you sure you can't?

It's under account settings. But, I'm not trying to get you to change it, I like it as it is - screamy and preachy xD

I agree that there is no need to be hasty in changing it  :D  I vowed not to take it down until GRRM puts a sword in my heart.  But now I can be even more annoying!  4636499-4210663590-FFS08.jpg

Archived