NFL 2015 Week 12: Karma Is Real, Jerry Jones

Tywin et al.

Schauberception!

What was great about it is if Dansby didn't get the pick 6, the CB behind him would have. 

People ask how Matt Schaub can be so good at throwing pick sixes and the answer is: he doesn't leave things to chance. 

What was great about it is if Dansby didn't get the pick 6, the CB behind him would have. 

People ask how Matt Schaub can be so good at throwing pick sixes and the answer is: he doesn't leave things to chance. 

If you only throw to your own team, you are cutting down on the amount of people who can catch your passes for TDs. Schaub has been reinventing the QB position under our noses for years.

If you're really good at something, you may as well take a shot at being the very best.

BTW, while we're on the subject of Browns-fail, it pays to look at how terrible they are at drafting. Here are their first round picks from the last five years: 

2015 - Danny Shelton, Cameron Erving - Danny Shelton has 10 tackles, 0 sacks. Anchors the #29 rush defense. Cameron Erving? Just watch him "block" 

2014 - Justin Gilbert, Johnny Manziel - Terrible CB, worse QB. 

2013 - Barkevious Mingo - 7 career sacks in 40 games. 

2012 - Trent Richardson, Brandon Weeden - Hahahahaha 

2011 - Phil Taylor - Cut in 2015 

For the record that's 8 first round picks in the last 5 years. 4 of them were taken in the top 12. All utter failures thus far. It's almost impossible to be this bad at drafting. You could randomly pick guys off Mel Kiper's mock draft and you'd do better. 

What's particularly amazing is how they keep cleverly picking up extra first rounders, year after year, instead of just staying where they're at and taking Julio Jones or JJ Watt or Sammy Watkins.

Because, as they say, the only thing better than a bird in hand is two steaming piles of dung. 

Why is McCown not playing? Not that I f*cking care.

I don't have sound but it looks like old age caught him.  He was throwing the ball, didn't get hit, and suddenly was on the ground holding his arm.  I tossed my shoulder jacking up threes in the gym once, looked about like that.

Cause Eugene Sims sign laid a beatdown on his ass.

:)

I don't have sound but it looks like old age caught him.  He was throwing the ball, didn't get hit, and suddenly was on the ground holding his arm.  I tossed my shoulder jacking up threes in the gym once, looked about like that.

:) Thanks

Archived