Creepy PMs

Myshkin

(Personal Messages, not...well what you were possible thinking)

Has this practice gone out of style, or do people just not like me anymore? Has the board grown too big for inappropriately baring too much of our souls to one another? Have we lost our sense of community? I would like to think we haven't. I would like to think we can still creep each other out with intimate declarations and unseemly poems. I would like to think that we are still in some small way human, capable of saying way too much to our unsuspecting fellows via the private messaging system. But then I am an eternal optimist, forever believing in the creepiness of my brethren. Am I alone?

For some time now I have been lamenting the lack (or perhaps dearth is the more apt term) of creepy PM's that I have received.  And yet, despite my sincere pleas, a dearth it remains. 

If Myshkin gets flooded with creepiness so easily it will only reinforce the notion that I am the problem.  That I am somehow inadequate. 

Trisky, you should never feel yourself inadequate. You are a beautiful creature, deserving of all the creepiness this world have to offer. I love you.

I would also like to state for the record that I am not a minor. I am an ageless being of unsurpassed experience. I would say timeless, but my self-creation predates the concept of time. I have been since before the beginning, and I shall remain after a the end. All this to say that you may PM me anything. Nothing is off limits.

Archived