Your 20 good men

Crippledtank

No doubt I'd defeat the Others, tame a few dragons, hatch a few more, take the Iron Throne, invade Essos, take over the entire continent, decide to explore the rest of the world and conquer the rest of the planet too.

Well, that's the morning sorted.  Now to plan the afternoon. . .

Hey people: the 20 good men are for the show forum.

And while at that, you shouldn't ask them to do something that exceeds sabotaging the camp of a distraught, distracted, tired army that doesn't know the land nor the terrain they are marching on, and that are as caught by surprise as the Lannister in the first seasons.
An army of men that got so desesperate for their situation that actually broke cultural codes to start making human sacrifice to their new god, starting with a children.
They didn't attack any fortification.
They stole some horses and set a fire.
No, don't come saying "they stole ALL of the horses" that's an exageration, as Melisandre flew on horse herself after the fact.

Cheers everybody.

3 minutes ago, mediterraneo said:

And while at that, you shouldn't ask them to do something that exceeds sabotaging the camp of a distraught, distracted, tired army that doesn't know the land nor the terrain they are marching on, and that are as caught by surprise as the Lannister in the first seasons.
An army of men that got so desesperate for their situation that actually broke cultural codes to start making human sacrifice to their new god, starting with a children.
No, don't come saying "they stole ALL of the horses" that's an exageration, as Melisandre flew on horse herself after the fact.

Cheers everybody.

But they did have invisibility cloaks, that's for sure.

Can I choose 12 angry men instead?

37 minutes ago, mediterraneo said:

Cheers everybody.

That wasn't a horse, that was a Rapidash she caught during the attack:

tumblr_npunynTAzV1qldohpo1_500.jpg

2 hours ago, mediterraneo said:

Cheers everybody.

Well, they have burned down things buried in snow, so I guess, heart of the Others kingdom and comet that is made of ice are viable target.

1 hour ago, Good Guy Garlan said:

Can I choose 12 angry men instead?

That wasn't a horse, that was a Rapidash she caught during the attack:

tumblr_npunynTAzV1qldohpo1_500.jpg

That's not Rapidash, you god damned poser.  It's Ponyta. :D

No wonder Stannis lost, he couldn't even get his boys up to level 40 to evolve them.  

5 minutes ago, FuzzyJAM said:

That's not Rapidash, you god damned poser.  It's Ponyta. :D

No wonder Stannis lost, he couldn't even get his boys up to level 40 to evolve them.  

Mel evolved it on her way to the Wall, she had to go through lots of tall grass

2 minutes ago, Good Guy Garlan said:

Mel evolved it on her way to the Wall, she had to go through lots of tall grass

Oh, well that makes sense then.  Plot hole solved.  

Perhaps with Jon's death and warging into Ghost, they'll combine to create Arcanine.  Jon is Ghost's "Fire Stone".  Confirmed.  

If I had twenty men who were essentially Agent 47, Solid Snake and Rambo combined, I think I'd start my morning by conquering every unconquerable castle in Westeros. You know, Casterly Rock, the Twins, Harrenhal, Storm's End etc. etc. Should be able to do that before lunch.

Hide around KL  and pose as serving maids, grooms, and kitchen people. Eff with Cersei With little things like moving items around and leaving little dolls around. Leave letters to her from Robert and her friend she pushed into the well. Push her even more over the edge. Climb the chaos ladder that forms.

Archived