Season End = Lannister Death

Even assuming the Kevan and Pycelle and Lancel and Tommen and Margaery and Loras and the High Septon are all toast, there are a whole lot of characters we don't know whether will survive past the last episode this season, of which Jaime and Cersei are near the top of a list that also include Gregor, Qyburn, Grey Worm, Missandei, Olenna, Littlefinger, Brynden, Bronn, Brienne, and Pod — just to name a few.

I think that Jaime will die before the end of the series, but I don't see him dying this season. I think Lancel for sure is a goner and Tommen as well. Cersei probably makes it until next season, with Jaime dying either in the final episode of the series or the ones leading up to it.

3 minutes ago, Zombies That Were Promised said:

I just can't be sold on any other scenario besides where Jaime chokes the life out of Cersei, and then Jaime exits this world with her.  It's been brewing a long time, and it's too perfect not to happen.  Doesn't matter if it's obvious.

Yeh, I'm with that. He became a kingslayer to save KL from burning with wildfire; now he becomes a kinslayer in the same cause.

6 minutes ago, Zombies That Were Promised said:

I just can't be sold on any other scenario besides where Jaime chokes the life out of Cersei, and then Jaime exits this world with her.  It's been brewing a long time, and it's too perfect not to happen.  Doesn't matter if it's obvious.

Did the show even show the part were Maggy tells young Cersei about the Valonqar? IIRC they just did how many kids you and robert will have,and they will die part.

On 6/8/2016 at 7:53 PM, atonement said:

Yes Please.

"The Guy On Reddit Who Works At The Set" = He Who Must Not Be Named

I have read some of his posts, especially the one in which he described Bastard Bowl and somehow I find it hard to believe.

Hide contents

There is a picture going around of a child on a cross that is supposed to be of Rickon so we know that Rickon is going to die but that guy said Rickon will die by arrowshots.

I don't know about Kevan. I even forgot how does he look like but I can see Lancel dying very soon. May not be in the "Big Season End Death" way but right now the sole purpose of his existence is to reveal the real horror Ser Robert Strong, imo. I think Tommen is the one dying at the end of Ep10.

Spoiler

Can Rickon be considered a child on the show? I thought they might have my beloved Lady Lyanna up there... :(

On 6/9/2016 at 3:09 AM, Smoke317 said:

More:

Hide contents

At Riverrun: blackfish meets with Brienne.  He helps her and Pod escape on a boat as we've seen from this week's preview. A battle ensues inside Riverrun  he says it looks like the BF is kill but isn't shown or it isn't definitive or something like that.  Cersei will be denied a trial by combat and will burn down the sept with many people inside.  Tommen definitely dies by "jumping out of a window".  Don't know if this is from the fire or afterwards out of grief.  Arya defeats the Waif and returns to Westeros.  Oh yeah, Davos will confront Mel about Shireen's burning.  Mel admits it.  Davos is pissed.  Didn't say how that situation concluded.  Wouldn't give specifics as not to spoil too much but said many major characters will die in episode 10.  Many assume high sparrow, Margaery, Kevan and/or Pycelle, Tommen, and Ramsey for sure.  I personally think Jamie and/or Cersei as well.  Most likely Walder Frey as well.  Oh yeah, Dany will crush the Harpys in Mereen and I believe he said will set sail for Westeros in the finale.  Can't remember much more...  Oh yeah, Bran will have 1 last vision of the ToJ.  Young Ned enters and finds Lyanna in a bed of blood with a baby.  She whispers something to him.  The next scene cuts to present day Jon.  I keep remembering little bits.  He said we don't see the WW's any more this season.

Thanks so much for that! I had already read about the battle of the bastards, but this whole stuff is mostly new to me. :D

19 hours ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

Even assuming the Kevan and Pycelle and Lancel and Tommen and Margaery and Loras and the High Septon are all toast, there are a whole lot of characters we don't know whether will survive past the last episode this season, of which Jaime and Cersei are near the top of a list that also include Gregor, Qyburn, Grey Worm, Missandei, Olenna, Littlefinger, Brynden, Bronn, Brienne, and Pod — just to name a few.

You mean everyone that is not Jon, Bran, Arya, Dany or Tyrion, pretty much, lol :P

4 hours ago, Lady Lyanna Mormont said:

You mean everyone that is not Jon, Bran, Arya, Dany, or Tyrion, pretty much, lol :P

Yup, anyone who’s not one of them or the Night King is pretty suspect. 

But I doubt that Arya will meet Mel again yet this season, so she’s probably safe, too.  Or at least, if she does get killed, it won’t stick.

1 minute ago, aryagonnakill#2 said:

Seems like the only question now is whether Cersei is burning down the High Sept or the whole city.

One thing we know is that it never goes according to Cersei's plan. She is like Rhaegar when it comes to planning. May be she would try to burn High Sept only but end up killing more people than she likes.

I think that Margery is going to betray Tommen, resulting in him committing suicide by throwing himself out of the tower window. Cersei then has nothing to live for so she ignites wildfire throughout KL and the sept. Jamie will come back to KL and see that she has done what Aerys had intended on doing (before Jamie killed him for it) and then kill her for doing it by choking the life out of her.

4 hours ago, CQCStargaryen said:

I think that Margery is going to betray Tommen, resulting in him committing suicide by throwing himself out of the tower window. Cersei then has nothing to live for so she ignites wildfire throughout KL and the sept. Jamie will come back to KL and see that she has done what Aerys had intended on doing (before Jamie killed him for it) and then kill her for doing it by choking the life out of her.

Margery betraying Tommen - that's a nice twist. I was thinking Cercei being directly responsible for Marge's burning is what sends wee T over the edge, but I like your idea better!

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 3:12 PM, atonement said:

Since last three seasons, a Lannister dies in the last episode. I wonder who would be this time?

Tommen and Jaime both are in danger, imho.

Or can it be Tyrion?

No, the season will end with Daenerys landing on Westeros. Season 7 will be about the fight for the crown of Westeros between Daenerys and Cersei. It will end with Daenerys being crowned queen. Season 8 will be about conflict initially with Jon, then unification and the final fight against the white walkers.

Archived