Aejon Targaryen???

8 hours ago, SerJeremiahLouistark said:

It wouldn't be bad if the J made the y sound, if it makes the J sound, completely agree with you.

Never thought of that. I don't mind that... like Aon the insurance company.

4 minutes ago, Charles Stuart said:

Robb was a fool so it does give the idea some credence :P

Well, I'd say Robb did a very fooish thing, which was hooking up with Jeyne without realizing the people on the other side of the promise he made (to marry a Frey) and broke would be really, REALLY upset.

2 minutes ago, Cron said:

I'd like to see ALL of the exact language from Clash of Kings when Dany is in the House of the Undying which relates to her vision of Rhaegar.

It's possible this might give us more insight, OR it might have been that Rhaegar was just wrong, and believed that his trueborn son (Aegon) was The Prince Who Was Promised, when actually it was his bastard son.  (Rhaegar being wrong is NOT impossible.  My memory is that at one point Rhaegar was thinking that he himself was the The Prince Who Was Promised, and I think it's pretty clear that was  wrong.)

I always thought this
Rhaegar already knew Aegon was TPTWP, we have no passage suggesting he changed his mind so this theory most people have of him wanting to have the prince of the prophecy has no basis
I think he was mistaken and Jon was not planned but he is TPTWP

Just now, Taemlyn Blackfyre said:

name one fool!

back your stuff up!!

Daemon Targaryen the second son of Prince Baelon Targaryen and Princess Alyssa Targaryen. 
Husband of Lady Rhea Royce, Lady Laena Velaryon and Queen Rhaenyra Targaryen. Father of Rhaena, Baela, Aegon, Viserys and Visenya.
King of the Stepstones and the Narrow Sea.
Commander of the City Watch. Master of coin. Master of laws. Protector of the Realm

8 minutes ago, Charles Stuart said:

Robb was a fool so it does give the idea some credence :P

What a stunning find! It speaks to FJon secretly being not merely Prince Aemon (as do other indicators), but indeed a dragonknight!

Which dragon will be his, do you think?

1. Rhaegal the Green because that dragon is FJon’s father’s namesake?
  2. Visenya White because the white color hearkens back to the albino-as-mystic motif seen in Ghost, Bloodraven, the weirwoods, and the Ghost of High Heart?

1 minute ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Daemon Targaryen the second son of Prince Baelon Targaryen and Princess Alyssa Targaryen. 
Husband of Lady Rhea Royce, Lady Laena Velaryon and Queen Rhaenyra Targaryen. Father of Rhaena, Baela, Aegon, Viserys and Visenya.
Commander of the City Watch. Master of coin. Master of laws. Protector of the Realm

sorry not a King

4 minutes ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

What a stunning find! It speaks to FJon secretly being not merely Prince Aemon (as do other indicators), but indeed a dragonknight!

Which dragon will be his, do you think?

1. Rhaegal the Green because that dragon is FJon’s father’s namesake?
  2. Visenya White because the white color hearkens back to the albino-as-mystic motif seen in Ghost, Bloodraven, the weirwoods, and the Ghost of High Heart?

If Aejon gets a dragon, I've gotta believe it would be Rhaegal, and Tyrion would get the third.

16 minutes ago, Nami said:

I always thought this
Rhaegar already knew Aegon was TPTWP, we have no passage suggesting he changed his mind so this theory most people have of him wanting to have the prince of the prophecy has no basis
I think he was mistaken and Jon was not planned but he is TPTWP

Yep. Or he realized his mistake and that's why he seduced Lyanna. 

9 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Prince Aemon the Dragonknight was indeed King of the Stepstones and the Narrow Sea.

And his namesake FJon is already King in the North.

The elder Prince Aemon was much more in touch with the Iron Throne than his younger namespace is, though.  I doubt FJon cares.

4 minutes ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

Prince Aemon the Dragonknight was indeed King of the Stepstones and the Narrow Sea.

And his namesake FJon is already King in the North.

The elder Prince Aemon was much more in touch with the Iron Throne than his younger namespace is, though.  I doubt FJon cares.

Not funny just annoying.

Is this 'Aejon' thing just a provisional internet nickname or does really anyone believes it?

BTW., I'm pretty sure 'Jon' was a name chosen by Ed Stark to be as neutral as possible, not leading anyone to make theories.

27 minutes ago, ErasmusF said:

27 minutes ago, ErasmusF said:

Interesting.

I thought he seduced Lyanna cuz she was hot.

HARR!!!

A bit about genetics. 

If Lyanna hair dark brown (not even black) and Rhaegar's gold/silver, how come Jon's are a jet black?

Also, that baby was blond, I have seen blond babies grow up to have mid-brown hair in adulthood but never jet black.

Archived