TTTNE CDLXV - To boldly go where no thread has gone before.

Jon's Queen Consort

Just now, The BlackBear said:

Aye. I've just got too much on my to watch list. And when the shows start airing again it'll get worse.

Next season is the last of orphan black i believe, so you may as well just wait until thats done and watch it all at once. It gets hard to keep track of everything if you dont watch the seasons close to each other

Here's some random crap to roll the spam on: 

I've been shopping for three days to get some shorts, shoes and a sun hat. After three trips to three different malls, I have everything in the world you could possibly need for a holiday, except for shorts, shoes and a sun hat. 

In fact, the shoes are not my fault, I finally found the perfect espadrilles and they didn't have them in my size. But I really want those shoes, so I'll hit up the brand store and see if they have them there. I also plan to steal borrow shorts from sister. Still in need of a sun hat though. 

As you can see from the story above, I'm still hiding from adult life. But I will get my shit together last minute, as usual. 

Prince William is super clean and super cute after his bath. He was also super happy to see me for some unknown reason. His usual reaction is Meh. 

The eternal debate is still going strong. Free healthcare versus quality healthcare. I tend to favor free healthcare, but when the hospital staff warns you to not put your shopping bags on the floor because their floors are horridly dirty and you don't want to ruin your stuff, you've gotta start wondering, what the hell is this plot. After the doctor offered an injection as additional treatment and remembered they ran out of the serum, and failed to find a sample of the waterproof bandage he recommended, mother got so upset she decided to not take sister back for the last check up because she's not letting her daughter get medical treatment in a place that's too dirty for shopping bags. 

Gutted about the fact that for some unknown reason I never preordered Harry Potter and the cursed child. 

Excited to see Suicide Squad at the weekend though. Really want to get a Daddy's Little Monster tee.

And a Lannister lion necklace for sister (because she's finally obsessed enough for things like that). You will also be proud to hear that she's reading the books. 

Does anybody remember the Seven Deadly Sins Magnum ice cream flavours? Vanity and Sloth were my favorites. They have now discontinued the individual sale of Caramel and Nuts. But you can still get them in packs of six. I consumed two and a half of those packs in the last two weeks. Touch was my fave flavour from the Senses collection. 

Jason Momoa turned 37 on Monday and he is as hawt as he was at 36. 

Anyways, if anybody has any idea about why my inner geek is planning Star Wars treats for a potential Star Wars Christmas Rogue I watch party in August, I'm all ears. Also who would think the drugstore sells Yoda and Vader cookie cutter pack for half a euro in July? 

If we are at cookies, I had the best coconut panna cotta at my graduation lunch with some very nice rosé champagne. 

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I had my graduation ceremony, and officially got my degree. No more school. Just when we started having cool stationery around here too. Typical. 

I think I lost my iPod in France. I can't find it for my life since the football game. 

I truly can't think of any other redundant facts to share with you. 

2 hours ago, RhaeBee said:

The eternal debate is still going strong. Free healthcare versus quality healthcare.

The solution is easy - ban private healthcare. That way rich people will be motivated to support decent resources for free public healthcare.

6 hours ago, felice said:

The solution is easy - ban private healthcare. That way rich people will be motivated to support decent resources for free public healthcare.

As much as I like the idea, I don't really agree with denying people the freedom to pay for something if they wish to.

1 hour ago, The BlackBear said:

As much as I like the idea, I don't really agree with denying people the freedom to pay for something if they wish to.

Votes? Slaves? Nuclear weapons? It's generally accepted that some things shouldn't be for sale to anyone willing and able to put up the cash. This probably isn't the appropriate venue for such a debate, though 8) :commie::commie::commie:

13 minutes ago, felice said:

Votes? Slaves? Nuclear weapons? It's generally accepted that some things shouldn't be for sale to anyone willing and able to put up the cash. This probably isn't the appropriate venue for such a debate, though 8) :commie::commie::commie:

I think nuclear powered slaves sound pretty sweet.

9 hours ago, felice said:

It will motivate them to travel a couple hours to get medical care in Austria. 

2 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

I kinda agree with this too. 

7 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Nuclear powered hophop slaves in service to the Empire, huzzah, free death for all!

Get your own cute minions of doom, that one is kind of my gig :P.

6 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Until the nuclear hop hops inevitably rise in revolt against their masters...

Young fool, the dark side of the force is easily capable of keeping a hop hop army in check....

56 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

I like this one too:

http://1.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/80/60/a6888278ae56b3ca4228c590ccd1a214-rabbit-eating-a-cherry-looks-horrifying.jpg

54 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I could have sworn i had a full bottle of merlot an hour or so ago. Someone seems to have drank it while i was otherwise occupied.

Try moving on to Stolichnaya, it makes sense, search your feelings, you will know it to be true.

Archived