TTTNE CDLXV - To boldly go where no thread has gone before.

Jon's Queen Consort

1 minute ago, ab aeterno said:

It's not the rabbit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail, it's a very naughty boy!

Well played :P

I just came out to my oldest friend while playing Pokémon Go and his response was basically 'Really? I'm not surprised. Oh, there's a Clefairy over there.'
Also I have a sort of date tomorrow night, and I'm fucking off to Italy for three weeks the day after. So, life is good :) 

4 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

I like this one too:

http://1.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/80/60/a6888278ae56b3ca4228c590ccd1a214-rabbit-eating-a-cherry-looks-horrifying.jpg

Try moving on to Stolichnaya, it makes sense, search your feelings, you will know it to be true.

Ha! Vodka is my usual drink actually, but there was wine in the cupboard and it needed using (or so I tell myself). 

14 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

Really highlights the duality of rabbit.

It does look horrifyingly evil for a cute fluffy thing eating a cherry.

13 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Is that the rabbit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail?

You should know better than to call them rabbits by now.....

9 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Ha! Vodka is my usual drink actually, but there was wine in the cupboard and it needed using (or so I tell myself). 

I love decent Vodka neat and from the freezer, if I mix it I either go for tonic or the lemon San pelligrino.

31 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

It does look horrifyingly evil for a cute fluffy thing eating a cherry.

You should know better than to call them rabbits by now.....

I love decent Vodka neat and from the freezer, if I mix it I either go for tonic or the lemon San pelligrino.

I have it from the freezer too. If its with a mixer i usually have tonic with a slice of lime or cranberry juice. 

Ab will be pleased to learn i am team valour...

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I have it from the freezer too. If its with a mixer i usually have tonic with a slice of lime or cranberry juice. 

Ab will be pleased to learn i am team valour...

Yeah tonic, lots of ice and a slice of lime is a favourite with me too.

On 7/21/2016 at 6:40 PM, The BlackBear said:

Dwelling on the past is pointless, all that matters is how much you carve out for yourself in the now. Which is why I'm launching my bid to become the next president of the USA,

you got the 'sniffer's vote...

On 8/3/2016 at 9:16 PM, HelenaExMachina said:

a woman after my own heart...wanna get married... :wub:

Archived