U.S. Elections: Trumpsterfire Unchained

Mr. Chatywin et al.

44 minutes ago, LongRider said:

Trump in the debate!  He whined more than once about Hil going overtime, once he mentioned 25 seconds and once a minute.  Yet, his talk time total was one minute longer in the end. 

Because to a mediocre overprivileged white guy, equality feels oppressive.

Apologies to butterbumps! For being snappy earlier. That was uncalled-for. The point you made about legitimising hate speech was an important one. As a 9 year old I witnessed my mixed-race friends dad physically attack a racist who was shouting the n word repeatedly at a player during a football match. My dad and others had to pull him off the racist guy. It was very dramatic and felt like justice. 

4 minutes ago, Daniel Plainview said:

Ah okay, I ignored what he said most of the time since it came off as whining, because that's what it is and all he does.

So some asshole or assholes in my state spray painted swastikas on the outside of an Indian-American congressional candidate's home. Disgusting.

Sorry to hear about the swastikas!  In my former town there was an incident of a driver of a pickup driving through some Columbus Day protesters. Fortunately no one killed. You're story and mine, are they ancedenteal or becoming more common?

29 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

The counters who count such things noted that Trump interuptted Hil 18 times to her one and he talked one minute longer. 

Guess all that whining was worth it.

==eye roll ==

The only time the alt right cares about rape is when the rapist is a person of color or an immigrant. Other than that they have no issue victim blaming or telling women to shut up when they talk about rape culture. So I really am skeptical about how much of a fuck the alt right really gives about rape victims. I mean their leader Trump only uses rape victims as political props to try and get an edge on an opponent. Other than that he clearly doesn't care about them. Oh, and unless the rapists were suspected of being people of color. Then he cares so much he ignores evidence that shows they are innocence and still thinks they are guilty. But even then, he doesn't care about the victim, he only cares about the color of skin of the supposed suspect / suspects.

7 minutes ago, Daniel Plainview said:

The only time the alt right cares about rape is when the rapist is a person of color or an immigrant. Other than that they have no issue victim blaming or telling women to shut up when they talk about rape culture. So I really am skeptical about how much of a fuck the alt right really gives about rape victims. I mean their leader Trump only uses rape victims as political props to try and get an edge on an opponent. Other than that he clearly doesn't care about them. Oh, and unless the rapists were suspected of being people of color. Then he cares so much he ignores evidence that shows they are innocence and still thinks they are guilty. But even then, he doesn't care about the victim, he only cares about the color of skin of the supposed suspect / suspects.

True, Trump trotting out Bill Clinton's rape victims was an awful thing for him to do. Besides, Bill Clinton probably didn't even rape his rape victims. I mean, I care about rape victims no matter what, but if they are Bill Clinton's rape victims, well then, there's lots of evidence even that he's innocent. You should care about the person accused of rape too, is all I'm saying. It's just fucked up when alt-righters care about rape victims, I don't know what's wrong with them. They care but for the wrong political reasons unfortunately. 

16 minutes ago, The Anti-Targ said:

Employers are not bound by free speech laws. Freedom of speech protects you from govt prosecution for saying stuff people don't like.

I'm not sure any self described SJW would ever advocate for not investigating gang rape. They would say you can't demonise an entire ethnicity on the basis of the actions of a criminal fringe.

I can somewhat understand media being a bit muted about these immigrant sexual assaults. Making a big media deal about it is likely to incite vigilantism against people who were not actually involved. We already know there's victimisation of people who look wrong. So many examples of Sikhs being abused as evil Muslims because they wear turbans. The media might have kept too quite about these sexual assaults, but I don't ascribe it to being scared silent by some nebulous group of SJW thought police. I don't recall seeing anywhere that SJWs called for investigations of rapes and sexual assaults by groups of people to not be investigated and prosecuted because the perpetrators are immigrants or refugees.

True ...But when an elderly respected scientist is sacked for old fashioned harmless remarks about women, its hard to feel that a blow was struck against hate spreech. And when paranoia about perception of racism allows rape gangs across the uk to operate with impunity for decades its hard not to feel something has gone badly wrong. The politically correct culture can become stifling when its self regulation becomes paranoid and punitive. So for example when a researcher points out that the suspects in a rape gang are all Pakistani Muslim, she is threatened, silenced and her evidence stolen. The cultural identity of the suspects was so toxic that no one wanted to know. 

12 minutes ago, Patrek_Mallister said:

True, Trump trotting out Bill Clinton's rape victims was an awful thing for him to do. Besides, Bill Clinton probably didn't even rape his rape victims. I mean, I care about rape victims no matter what, but if they are Bill Clinton's rape victims, well then, there's lots of evidence even that he's innocent. You should care about the person accused of rape too, is all I'm saying. 

Ah yes, care about the accused because they are demonized so badly and worse than the victim. Tired old MRA bullshit that ignores rape culture. Also implies that we should care about the accused because of false accusations, something that rarely happens. 

Also, there are more than enough rape apologists and misognyists that care about the accuser. I mean we can just look at how little it is reported and how even if it is reported it doesn't go to court or how even if it does go to court it rarely gets a conviction or even if it does get a conviction it usually isn't much time. I mean we have judges that are more worried about the rapists lives being ruined than the victims life that was already ruined as well. 

So yea, spare me that bullshit.

47 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

It's not even a joke or anything. They study the phenomenon. For instance, giving women equal time in a discussion feels like they get more then equal time to most people. The loss of white male privilege is most definitely felt.

Sometimes they call it "economic anxiety" even.

43 minutes ago, OldGimletEye said:

As a white guy, I find it distressing that so many other white guys support the Trumpster.

Same, on another stranger note ii recently found out that a  surprising amount of Chinese business types support Trump. Which I found odd given all the things he's said about China and tariffs, but people seem to think he'll be "good for business."  

3 minutes ago, Daniel Plainview said:

Ah yes, care about the accused because they are demonized so badly and worse than the victim. Tired old MRA bullshit that ignores rape culture. Also implies that we should care about the accused because of false accusations, something that rarely happens. 

You should care about the accused when they are people of color, because then there is often evidence that they are innocent that people disbelieve anyway. And people will hate you for being a rapist if you are a person of color, which is fucked up. You should not condone rape, but some people don't like rape for the wrong reasons. 

Also IN MY OPINION Bill Clinton is a person of color, at least for this. 

1 minute ago, Patrek_Mallister said:

You should care about the accused when they are people of color, because then there is often evidence that they are innocent that people disbelieve anyway. And people will hate you for being a rapist if you are a person of color, which is fucked up. You should not condone rape, but some people don't like rape for the wrong reasons. 

I already know this. Try going back to my comment and read the part where I bash Trump about the central park five case and how he still believes they are guilty because of their skin color even though DNA evidence proves it wasn't them. He is the perfect example of that. 

2 minutes ago, Daniel Plainview said:

I already know this. Try going back to my comment and read the part where I bash Trump about the central park five case and how he still believes they are guilty because of their skin color even though DNA evidence proves it wasn't them. He is the perfect example of that. 

OK so we are in agreement. You should believe rape accusations but only if the accused is not a person of color, otherwise you are basing your disapproval on the color of skin of the person you're accusing, which is being against rape for the wrong reasons. 

25 minutes ago, Patrek_Mallister said:

OK so we are in agreement. You should believe rape accusations but only if the accused is not a person of color, otherwise you are basing your disapproval on the color of skin of the person you're accusing, which is being against rape for the wrong reasons. 

No, because false rape accusations are still rare. The accuser can also be a person of color themselves. We are getting real off topic now. 

It should be pointed out one of the "victims" (Juanita Broaddrick) twice testified in the 90's Bill never raped her and failed a lie detector on top of that. Also when Ken Starr was on his warpath to get Bill impeached looked into the case of those 3 women and didn't believe them either 

Archived