NFL 2016 Week 7: Nobody's Burfict

Manhole Eunuchsbane

2 minutes ago, Joe Pesci said:

I'm just talking about today's game, which is in Philly.

Right. I'm saying that Bradford in a new system is going to start looking worse, too, as teams get more film on him in this system. It's not likely to be quite as bad - and apparently Philly's defense is pretty decent this season too - but one can expect new QBs in a system to get a few notches lower as the season goes on and you get some film on tendencies and what works.

So I showered after FF Now and ate some leftover chili.  In that short time, apparently there have been 5 turnovers in the Eagles/Vikings game.  My main league only has 6 players, so we start double sized rosters to maintain a certain level of competitiveness.  My DSTs are the Eagles and Vikings.  :lmao:

1 hour ago, Kalbear said:

Right. I'm saying that Bradford in a new system is going to start looking worse, too, as teams get more film on him in this system. It's not likely to be quite as bad - and apparently Philly's defense is pretty decent this season too - but one can expect new QBs in a system to get a few notches lower as the season goes on and you get some film on tendencies and what works.

Yeah I get that. It's mostly the irony aspect for me, as he's having his first bad game as a Viking against the team was supposed to be so bad that it would've "ruined" his career if he had stayed there and played this year.

Fuck, I can't believe I started TN D over MN.

i thought the Eagles offense was competent and that any half competent defense could rack up sacks and turnovers against INdy.

No more cleverty. I'll just start my best players every time. Or that's what I say to myself after every time I do this.

8 minutes ago, JonSnow4President said:

So I just saw the ticker.  Did Vinatieri miss the FG that would have broken the consecutive FG record, or the one that would tie the record?

Neither, he broke it.

Meanwhile, to be blue that I might have captain Kirk's affection!!!

Archived